Chapter 7

Harry:
I carried Kiara bridal style and vampire sped her to the medical room.

"Anastasia!!" I yelled as I heard Kiara's heartbeat increase and she started shaking in my arms.

"Shhh baby, I don't know if you can hear me but you need to breathe" I said clearly and gently.

The doctor Anastasia suddenly entered the room and was shocked by the sight that was in front of her.

"Your majesty?" She asked surprised.

"I don't know she suddenly dropped" I said almost too quickly, all I could think of was how worried I was about Kiara.

"Put her on this bed" Anastasia said and I obeyed.

"Whats her name?" Anastasia asked slowly.

"Kiara" I said as I gently placed Kiara on the bed making sure her head was secure.

"Your highness, I need to ask you to leave" Anastasia said calmly.

"What?? No!" I said a little too quickly.

"King Harr..." I stopped Anastasia.

"No... Do whatever you want with me here, I'm not leaving her" I said sternly.

Anastasia sighed but nodded and started examining Kiara's shaking body, she injected a needle in her hand and a clear solution started dropping slowly as it entered her body.

I listened to Kiara's heartbeat which wasn't slowing down, her chest was rising up and down rapidly as if she were struggling to breathe with every going second.

Anastasia then checked her adrenaline measurement, blood pressure, fever...

"She's scared" was all Anastasia said and all that she needed to say.

Of course she'd be scared... I chocked her earlier.

"Kiara... Hey love I'm a doctor my name is Anastasia... You're having a panic attack sweetie and you need to calm down for you're sake" as Anastasia spoke to Kiara she used her own power which was to relax and heal patients.

I heard Kiara's heartbeat slow down and saw that she was beginning to relax.

I smiled and slowly walked over to her and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"You're gonna be okay" I whispered before kissing her cheek.

"You can take her now, but I recommend that she sleeps in your room tonight sire" Anastasia said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said slowly and she nodded.

I gently lifted Kiara's small body in my arms and couldn't help but get goosebumps at the feeling of her against my body.

Focus Harry my brain told me but my heart was beating a zillion times faster and yes our heart does beat.

I vampire sped us toward my room and the second I entered the room I locked it.

I slowly placed Kiara on my bed and took off my shirt.

I carefully took Kiara's dress off before sliding my shirt down her body and by the look of it, it reached her mid thigh.

I slowly unlocked her bra over the shirt and slid it down her body, luckily it was a strapless bra or that would've made things a little more complicated.

I smiled and took my own pants leaving me in my boxers and slowly crawled up next to her.

"Good night beautiful" I said gently while planting my lips on her delicate cheek and with that I fell into a deep slumber.