April 2016

New Orleans, 2016

"Which one do you like more?" I ask when I get out of the shower. Luke's laid two outfits on the bed.

"Depends. I brought that fuck me outfit from yesterday, if you want to wear that." He's washing his hair in the sink.

"I'd like the fuck me outfit, please and thank you." Klaus says from the door. "But naked. Naked is fine as well." He eyes me up and down, I'm dressed only in a robe that was hanging up on the back of the bathroom door.

"You flip and flop, Niklaus. It's the trial, or it's you. Make your mind up." I push him out, closing the door behind him.

"What was that about?" Luke asks and I just shake my head.

"Marcellus is here. Got wind of your arrival and wants to see you. Mind you, we're enemies, so it's taking a lot for me to not rip his heart out." He says through the door and a wide smile takes over my face at the news, and I find my underwear, slip that on, and sprint to my friend.

"Marcel!" I scream.

"Violetta!" He smiles, and takes me into his arms, hugging me tightly. "97 years I haven't seen you. I was shocked to see Klaus here without his queen, and I was upset to hear about the split." He kisses my forehead.

"It's good to see you, Marcellus." I smile, and he rolls his eyes.

"God, if you hadn't started calling me Marcel, I'm sure Klaus still would be calling me Marcellus."

"He still does. Just did when he told me you were here."

"Violetta, for the love of god, put some pants on." Elijah says, walking into the area.

"It's 2016, Elijah. No pants is stylish, and I would know, I live in a very stylish place."

"I have style." He fixes his tie.

"You dress like you're the CEO of a company that produces suits, and loves the job." I joke, and Marcel laughs.

"Marcellus, I suggest you not laugh at me if you want to continue living." Elijah states, and I know he's bluffing, because I know deep down in his suited heart, he loved my joke.

"I'm sorry, Elijah." He says, and I smile. "I should get going. What's your number- How long are you here?"

"Three or four days," I take his phone and put my number in. "Depends on when I can get a flight."

"I'll see you around the quarter then. Do you have anyone else here that I should meet?

"My friends. Luke, and Harry." I shout for Luke, and he sprints to me, his hair dripping water down his bare chest.

"Nice to meet you. Klaus told me about you." Luke extends his hand out to Marcel.

"Recently?" Luke shakes his head.

"70's." He explains shortly.

"You're the one he turned for Vi." Marcel nods, and I wrinkle my nose. Luke wasn't turned for me. He was turned and after Klaus found out he was sired to him, he sent him off to find me. (Luke filled me in on the whole story) So if anything, Klaus was just looking for a friend, turned him, and then realized his friend was a little gay for him and sent him to me, because Niklaus Mikaelson is the straightest man on Earth, except for when he's with Stefan Salvatore. He loves that guy.

"I need to get ready." I say, and excuse myself.

"Who are- Violetta." A brunette woman stops me in the hall. "I'm Hayley."

"Finally!" I scream. "I've wanted to meet you ever since Elijah told me what happened!" I hug her. "Congrats on being a mom, by the way. Was amazed to hear that Niklaus still had working sperm."