^^ Fifthteen ^^

June 9th, 2015
San Francisco, California
Zoë's POV

Hello?

Am I just sleeping or what?

I need help. Like. Now.

Will someone please help me?

Zoë?

Wait who said that?

"Zoë wake up!" Who is saying that.

"Oh my god is that Dylan O'Brien?" I shot up and looked around.

"What? Where? Wait a minute." I said as I looked around and saw Braylon sitting there laughing his head off.
"Really why did you do that?" I said.

"That's like the only way to get you up!" He said still laughing.
"Now hurry get ready my moms waiting on you!" He said as he ran out the room.

I got and got ready. I put my nirvana shirt on with some pants and my hightop converse. I didn't put makeup on because that would of taken some of my time.
I ran downstairs but bumped into something that made me fall down and screech.
"OW!!" I said as I looked at my wrist and saw it in a different position. I probably looked terrified.

"Zoë?!" I heard Braylon say as he ran up to me and kneeled down beside me.
"Hey, look at me. Okay? You're going to me okay." He reassured. He lifted me up and took me to his moms car.
"Take her to the hospital I'll ask Brandon to take me." He said as my eyes grew wide.

"What!!? No please stay. Please Mrs. Jennson please let him stay." I said as I cried. Braylon hugged me and reassured me that everything will be okay.

"I'm sorry Zoë I can't let him or make him. He has to go to school. Okay? I'll just take you to the hospital and get you a cast for your wrist and then we can go to the school and you can see him there okay?" I nodded and sit back and relaxed.

"I promise everything will be okay. I'll see you later." He said as he kissed my temple and shut the door.

TIME SKIP (ARRIVING AT THE SCHOOL)

When I got to the school I ran in not even saying goodbye it was just now passing period so ran straight to Braylon's locker. When I got to his locker I yelled his name but what I saw was not what I wanted to see. Braylon kissing another girl and her laughing and of course him liking it. A tear slipped down from my cheek as I turned around but stopped when I heard my name.

"Zoë" I heard. I turned around and saw Braylon look at me. He came up to me and hug me but I didn't hug back.
"Hey you okay?" He ask.

"Ya I'm fine just go back with your girlfriend." I said as I turn around but got stopped by him grabbing my arm.

"Zoë she's not my girlfriend. I got dared to do it so I did it. I promise I don't like her. She might think I do. But promise me I don't. She's a bitch. And I don't date bitches. And you know that" he said as he hugged me and this time I hugged back. I think I felt him smile. So it made me blush.

The bell rang so we went to class but with one more hug. So yea I did get jealous and he knows that I did.

BRAYLON'S POV

So yea Zoë got jealous but she doesn't know that I know😏😏