Chapter 1

September 5th 2016
San Francisco, California
Zoe's POV
_________________________________________

"Do you remember?" That sentence never left my mind from when I was 5 years old.

Flashback
_________________________________________
"Braylon!!" She said as he ran after her.

Braylon and Zoë were best friend and they never gave up on each other.

"Zoë I'm gonna catch you and you know it!!" Braylon said as he got closer to her.

Braylon was 1 years older than Zoë so they would never have the same class together but the same school. Nothing can break through them.

"No you can't I'm faster!!" Zoë said as her legs started to grow tired.

"Zoë stop!!!" Braylon said as he knew she was going to get hurt soon.

"No!!" Zoë said laughing but it all stop when the tears came.

"Zoë!!" Braylon yelled as he ran up to her.

"Ow it hurts!!" She cried as Braylon hugged her.

"It's gonna be okay Zoë your gonna be okay." Braylon said to Zoë.

Braylon wanted to get her mind off of her pain so he made a story.

"Zoë do you remember when we went to the pond we found ducks?" He said as he smiled down at her.

"Ya I still remember when the ducks started to chase you and me." She said.

"Ya but do you remember when I saw you at school and you ran to me." Braylon said.

"Ya and I started to cry cause I missed you so much."

"Do you remember?"
_________________________________________

It's just sad that now we're high school and I'm guessing he's avoiding me now for no reason. People always ask me why we're not friends anymore. My mom said why Braylon doesn't come anymore and it devastates me that I have to say we are not friends anymore.

I got ready and went to school. High school.

When I went through the doors I went to find my group of friends. I'll tell myself this I'm not a nerd and I'm not a jock but other people call me popular. What the heck how am I popular when my best friend betrayed me.

I saw Braylon talking to his friends he looked at me but I turned around. If he is going to ignore me I'll ignore him.

I feel guilty

No you shouldn't Zoë he's avoiding you.

He's worthless

He's useless

He's just plain out rude

No stop it he's not

Worthless

Useless

And plain out rude

Yes he is

No he isn't

Yes

No

Yes

NOOOOOO!!!

"Zoë!!" Oh my gosh that sounds like Braylon.

Braylon's POV
_________________________________________

I looked at Zoë as she came through the door. Shes very beautiful and every guy is falling for her even me.

She looked at me but turned away like she was ignoring me. But it's true she should I've been ignoring her too. But I kept on looking at her.

She froze as she stared In front of her. I looked at her friends and they looked at me.

Zoë started to shake her head and sank down to her knees. I was about to go up to her but something she said stopped me from walking.

"No he isn't!" She yelled. Everyone had looks that looked worried.

"NOO!!" She cried.

"Zoë!!"

Zoë's POV
___________________________________

Everything blacked out.