>_<

Literally the day after that, my gym class was horrible.

We had fitness tests, which was mostly fine, except for when we did the stair one.

So basically it's a stool, and you step up with your right, then left, then step down with left, then right, then step up with right, left, down left, right, rinse and repeat.

I hadn't done it for forever, so I wanted to do a practice round. My regular gym teacher gives everyone a practice round. But I got stuck with a different teacher that was there to help. He just made me start on the spot, and when I was figuring out how to do it, he insulted me! He literally said, "Man, you're slow." He just said that! Then he kept trying to get me to go faster by saying things like, "Kid, you're gonna need to speed up," and "You're not gonna get a good score if you keep this up."

So I sucked at that.

Then, after everyone was done, (well, almost everyone) some of my classmates started tossing around a ball without permission. Afterwards, the jerky stool coach made us do 50 squats, and sprint across the gym and back 5 times. Most of my friends get exhausted easily, and one of my friends was practically crying. Apparently since some of the people in our class were playing with the ball, everyone had to do all of that. The stool coach said we could sit down and rest. So everyone walked slowly to the bleachers, since they were tired. But then, the stool coach yelled, "Hustle to the bleachers or I'll make you do everything again!" Now that's just crossing the line. A friend and I had to carry another friend because her legs were so sore.

Jerk Alert!

Jerk Alert!

Wanted: Stool Coach
Reward: One million followers
Deadline: May 23, 2016