Chapter 2

We finally made it to the venue about three hours early, and there were only 6 other girls there! You know what this means...front row baby!!!! We ran up as fast as we could (I really don't know why...probably just adrenaline) and we stood there standing up against the brick wall to the venue and started to wait for the best moment of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later~

"Oh my gosh Morgan...exactly one more hour till they open the doors for the question and answer session!!" I screamed excitedly to my best friend who looked equally freaked out as I did. "I know right!! God I AM SO PUMPED! This is gonna be the best day ever! I have so many questions for all of them!!! I love all of them!!"Morgan yelled (I know alot of yelling!...we're just so exsited!!)

She took a deep breath and started talking all over again... "ok so the first order of business will be to get Ry to fall for you...then we have to get either Ross, Riker, or Rocky to fall for me...well Rocky Is my age so.." "Wow Morgan you need help" I told her. "For one, someone like Ryland would never fall for a girl like me...second of all...well actually I only had one thing to say". Morgan just laughed at me.

There was now about 50 people waiting in line, these were the people who had V.I.P passes for the question and answer session.

"Omg omg omg...now it is exactly 30 minutes till they open the doors" some blonde chick who looked like a Barbie with like 8 inch heels ( no joke), half of a shirt (it was an R5 shirt cut like a crop top...very poorly I might add), way too much makeup, and some short ass shorts...Uuggh girls like her make me so mad....what makes me even more mad is that she is offending the guys of R5 thinking that any of them would actually like a girl like that...well anyways...yay! 30 minutes till they open the doors!!!!!

Gosh I am so fan girling right now!! 15 more minutes!!

This really pretty girl with long dark wavy hair who kinda looked like Vanessa Hudgens when she was on HSM stood up on this little platform and yelled "hey everyone...if you love R5 sing along to "Say you'll stay" with us!!"... we all started singing

IT'S SUMMER TIME

AND YOU ARE ALL THAT'S ON MY MIND, EVERYDAY

IT SEEMS LIKE WE, CAN STAY UP AND TALK THROUGH THE NIGHT

OH WHAT DO YA SAY?

SAY YOU'll STAY

AYYEE

STAAAY

I JUST KEEP ON WISHING EVERYDAY.....

We were about to sing the next line until we heard the door open and everyone's head whipped around to see him. HIM.

The boy from my dreams.

The boy I love, even though I've never met.

The boy who keeps me up at night thinking about him.

The boy who causes me to fail tests because I'm either thinking about him, reading fan fiction about him, or dreaming about him instead of studying

Ryland. Michael. Lynch.

"Woah you guys sound even better than Riker when he sings his solo!" The most amazing, angelic voice says.

All the girls start giggling like mad and saying "I love you Ryland!" And what do I do? I'm just standing there. Hypnotized. Mesmerized. Amazed. In awe. You name it.

"Haha, I love you guys too!" Ryland says. "Well I came out here to tell you guys that it's time for the question and answer session so everyone who has a purple pass line up against this wall and show me your passes...then you guys can go kill each other for the best seats!" He says laughing.

God I love him

Morgan and I showed him our passes and I could barely look him in the eye...but I finally did. And as soon as I did his eyes seemed to sparkle in the sunlight and he looked like an angel, he smiled and told us to enjoy the show and that he hopes to see us later at the merch table.

"Oh you will definitely see us later" Morgan says winking at me. Ryland gives us a smile and says "good" as we walked off.

Little did I know this was about to be the best night ever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think? I finally figured out how to add a new chapter after sitting g a my kitchen table staring at my kindle for like 45 minutes!! Haha....well I want feedback!! Good and bad... I want everyone to comment their fav thing and what I could work on...don't worry I'm strong you won't hurt my feelings!! Haha. I also want to get to know y'all so how about you comment your fav member of R5 (ry included) mine is obviously Ry... well hope you guys love it!! Bye bye for now!!

~Alexis