Chapter 5

Before you knew it, you were losing air fast. Your eyes were blurry and you were gasping for air. Sans threw you down. You felt like a fish out of water, getting all the air you had lost. What's up with this guy and his attitude.

"Look kid. I tried to be nice to you." He said, grumbling under his breath. He grabbed you by your shirt and snatched you upwards. Your face was inches away from his.

"But now that you've pissed me off, you'll have to face the consequences. At least it'll make boss happy, once we're done with you, your soul will be our ticket outta here." He glared at you with each word. You couldn't do anything at this point.

"And this little flower. Has to go." He said holding up flowey who was struggling in his grasp. He threw him far away. You felt angry. He had no right to do that. Who knows where he is now.

"Also from now on..." He said throwing you over his shoulder. "You'll be our pet and ONLY ours. You call us master and if you disobey..." He chuckled. "I'll let you find out for yourself." He said as he started walking.

"Let me go asshole!" You yelled at him. He just whistled as you tried to hurt him, but after a while you gave up. You pouted as you two made your way to his house. Sans opened the door.

"Boss, I'm home!" He yelled. You could hear angry shouting and stomping as Papyrus came down. 'Papyrus is your boss? Pitiful.' You thought to yourself before being thrown down in front of him.

"A human? Is that why you were late?" He asked. Sans nodded.

"I found this one and she has a beautiful body." He said eyeing you down. Before you knew it, he tore off your clothes, leaving you naked in front of them both.

"Hmm.... you're right, but we can't keep her for too long." He said . Sans let out a dramatic sigh.

"Cmon boss, of course we can!" He said. "No one will know that she is even here!"

Papyrus sighed. He muttered something that you couldn't make out.

"Fine. But if we get caught then you'll die! " he threatened.

Sans laughed a bit. "Alright." He knelt down beside you holding up your neck. You moved away from his touch.

"Don't touch me you idiot." You spat. He chuckled.

"Playing hard to get~" he purred. He grabbed your neck violently and put a collar around you neck that came with a leash.

"What the hell is this for?!" You growled. "Take this piece of shit off me!" You shouted at him.

"Oh shut up!" He yelled at you. "You're so fucking annoying!" He sounded frustrated with you. You frowned heavily.

"What ever..." You huffed. Papyrus sighed and walked out the house, not stating where he was going. Now it was just you and this asshole. What could possibly go wrong?