Chapter 17

[I forgot to put a warning -->WARNING: YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS STORYYY CUZZ I DUN TOOO ~Mina ]

"How the hell did you get here?!" ask Mark. "Kris sent me here last night but you guys weren't here." Emily said while playing with Bomi's hair.

"Yah! Stop playing with ma beautiful hair *flip hair*"

"Tchhh my hair in more beautiful"Jr said while flipping his imaginary hair

Emily--> faint for the 100000X time

"Yahhh Emily wake uppppp!!!! HYUNG I DIDN'T KILL HER!!!" Jr said with a shock face
"Its okay..I don't really care to be honest"Mark said with a blur (?) Face

"What the fuck dude? I'm your cousin and you're not care about meeeeeeee?"-Emily.

"Yay! You're not his cousin but you're a witch. Chocolate witch." Bambam scaredly.

Suddenly...

Tokkk tokkkk tokkk..

"I'll open the door." Bomi said.

"Open your eyes..." Jr. imitate NCT U debut song.

"DONGSAENGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" shout someone from the front door. Emily look up.

"Urghh.. Mark... Did you call Kris to pick me up?" ask Emily in annoying voice.

Mark nodded. "Dafuq." cursed Emily.

"Emily! Your Kyungsoo buy you a new chocolate just for you. Lets go back to Exo's dorm. We're gonna flyyyyyyyy~"

"Kris hyungg !! I'll go with you so please shut the fuck up. My eardrum is explode by hearing your crack voice. Just rap it."-Emily.

"Then, kajja." Kris take her and took her to Exo dorm.

"I'm glad she's gone." Yugyeom said. "Yeahhh.. FREEDOM!!" all of them said.

"Wait. Hyung is only for boys but why'd she call her brother 'hyung'?" Youngjae ask.

"She said that 'oppa' is very ewww for her so she called her brother hyung. And she called the whole Exo's member as hyung." Mark answered while playing with his phone.

And suddenly he got a massage from someone.

He open it. Its a picture.

"DAFUQQ!" he cursed angrily.

--------/
Sorryyy for da late updateeeee reallyyyy sorryyyyyy
Forgive me?*aegyo**fails badlyyy*
Mehh my friend -->Emily write this chapter
Sorry againn