(Sjips) Ask Him Already

~Sjin's Pov~

"Hey Sjin, you finally going to ask Sips to the dance?" Duncan asks, nudging me in the side teasingly as we walk down the halls of the school towards the courtyard. Lewis chuckles. "Yeah Sjin, you said you thought that the guitarist was pretty cute." Duncan joins in laughing with Lewis as I turn red as a beet. "Oh would you two knock it off already? You've been doing this to me for weeks now.. Besides, I don't even like him that way."

"Well I suppose that's a good thing then." Lewis says. "Yeah, look at Minty over there. I think she's going to ask Sips to the dance." We stopped walking, I look up to see what they were talking about. And there she is, walking towards him in the courtyard, a smug grin on her face as she twirls her long blonde hair in attempt to look cute and innocent in front of Sips.

I feel a sharp pang of jealously shoot through me, losing all my self-control; I growl. "Duncan hand me your book." He hands it over quickly. And with one skillful throw, wham, Minty gets hit in the head. Then I hear her whine, I suddenly felt really bad; taking a small step back with a concerned look. Duncan and Lewis start laughing again when Minty shoots a glare at us, huffing at us before turning and walking away from Sips.

"That's right little girl, run away!" Lewis yells in between snorts of laughter.

I hit him on the arm. "Lewis!" I scold. "Oh my fucking god." Duncan says breathlessly. "Sjin that was fucking genius." "I didn't mean to do that.." I mumble, trying my best to suppress a giggle. It was pretty funny.

"Sure Sjin, of course you didn't." Duncan says, a shit-eating smile plastered on his face. I hold my hands up in defense. "I really didn't."

"What are you waiting for then Sjin? A fuckin invitation? Go talk to him." Lewis encourages. I was about to refuse when he cuts in again. "I don't want to hear it, I'm sick of watching you yearn for his attention when you've never really been face to face with the guy. Just do it, or I swear to god I will do it for you." I sigh, practically admitting defeat.

"Fine, if it'll get you off my back I'll go ask him." I say. "That a boy, you go get your man." Duncan pats me on the back. "Don't fuck this up it could be your only chance." I roll my eyes. "Psh, yeah thanks Lewis, real appreciated you twat." He gives me the thumbs up before pushing me slightly towards him.

I meekly approach him, my footsteps slow and my breathing heavy. He leans against a pillar, tuning his guitar, smiling to himself. "H-Hey Sips." I look down at the ground, but I can sense him looking at me now.

"Hey, it's Sjin right?" I nod. He chuckles. "God did you just see what happened to Minty?" I giggle. "Yeah, I wonder who could have thrown that."

We laugh for a moment before he says, "Nice aim."

"Thanks. I thought I was pretty good."

"And from that distance? That takes some talent."

"Heh, yeah."

I bring myself to look up a bit, I stare at his guitar. "Speaking of talent, I bet you're pretty good at playing the guitar." "How do you figure that?" "Well I've seen you go everywhere with it, I just presumed you could play." I lightly smile, though he probably can't see me do so.

"Does this live up to your expectation?" He readjusts it a bit before breaking out into an amazing guitar riff. His fingers going so fast on the strings I can barely keep up. And when he finishes everyone around him claps, including myself.

"Wow, that was amazing." I say. "Heh, thanks." He bends down, sliding the guitar back into its case. As he stands back up, I finally look up to his face. Studying his features, blue eyes, handsome facial structure, stubble covering his chin and upper lip, similar to the prepubescent mustache I'm trying to grow. My nervousness grows ten fold.

"Oh no, he's hot." Slips from my mouth before I can stop it, my hands shooting to my mouth to stop anything else from slipping out. He snickers, folding his arms. "What was that?"

I move my hands. "Gah! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud. I'm just really nervous right now because IkindareallylikeyouandIdon'twanttoscrewupthismomentandwhatI'mtryingtosayiswillyougotothedancewithme?" My words jumble up, but I think he gets the message.

Smiling, he grabs both of my hands. "There is no reason to be nervous. You wanna try that again?"

"Oh my god." I mumble to myself, officially embraced.

"Sips, would you like to go to the dance with me?"

He hums, closing his eyes. "I don't know Sjin. We've really only just met." I can feel my heart shatter. "But, I feel something special here so don't be upset. Maybe a kiss would change my mind?" I look to his cocky grin. "I've never kissed someone before.." I admit. "It's easy, like this." He suddenly presses his lips to mine.

Sparks fly through my stomach and along my lips as he leads me through the kiss. All the new sensations coming at me all at once, as he drags his tongue along my bottom lip. I pull back, immediately apologizing. "Sorry.." He squeezes my hands. "It's okay, you did great." He kindly smiles. "I'll see you at the dance then?" I ask. "Of course." He says just as the bell rings for next period.

He releases my hands, grabbing his guitar case off the ground. Giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing off to class.

"Wow.."

A/N: Such Sjiping trash, very wow. The kiss was way too forced. Ehhh...
spacemenbonanza That covered a bit of the jealously you asked for as well as the gutaiarst bit. But I'll be doing another one specificly focusing on a band Teencast with Sips on guitar. Also the "Oh no, he's hot." XD Hope you all liked!

~Willow the Sjips Queen :3