(Everyone) Happy Halloween!

~ Hello everyone! This little story is my way of saying have a happy Halloween! The little Yogscasters go trick or treating from door to door in my random little AU adventure. I hope you all will enjoy and worship me afterwords... Just kidding, I'm not going to harvest your brains or anything silly like that, of course not... Hahaha.. Ha.. Ha... With that let's start the story! 👻

Lew, Han, and Ryth are all 16 the rest are 7 btw.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

"Simon! Simon!" The two little boys called out running over to their friend, and giving him a hug. "We're so excited to go trick or treating with everyone this year!" Sjin says. "Yeah me too!" Sips says afterwords. "We're going to have so much fun once the others get here!" Simon cheers as the rest of his friends soon arrive at there meeting spot.

Hannah comes first with her little sister Kim and Kim's best friend Duncan. Soon following Rythian and his little sister Zoey. And lastly tumbling in, the triplets Ross, Trott, and Alex. "Alright is everyone here?" Lewis, Simon's older brother, asks. Hannah does a quick head count as all the children laugh and giggle saying hi to one another. "Yep all here." She says to Lewis. "Hey Kids, how about we all go around and what we are so we all know. Sound fun?" Rythian asks.

"Yeah!" All the kids cheer. "I'll start then." Rythian says. "I'm Ryth the powerful mage, with all sorts of magic!" He exclaims, impressing the children. "Well I'm Lomadia the witch." Hannah counters. "I make potions and do all sorts of spells!"

"I challenge thy witch to a duel!" Rythian exclaims, holding his 'staff of knowledge' out at Hannah. Hannah accepts and hits back with her 'staff of the winded owls'. The two duel for a while getting a real rise out of the children. They cheer with excitement, before Hannah 'defeats' Rythian and he falls to the ground dramatically.

"So how about you Lew? What are you?" Hannah asks. Lewis looks down at what he's wearing, just a simple blue and white striped shirt with a red jacket and a random pair of pants. "I'm nothing really." "Oh come on Lewis you have to be something, just because your a teen does mean you have to stop dressing up. I mean look at me and Hannah." Rythian says standing up.

"Yeah come on Lewis! Be fun!" The little Kim cheers. "Well okay then.." Lewis walks over to a little blond girl next to the group, and snatchs the laser gun from her hands. "Hey but.. Umm.. That's mine sir." "Shut up Minty, nobody likes you." Lewis says walking back to the small group, no regrets. (Fuck you Minty 😆) "I am.. Xephos, the spaceman!" He says as he holds the gun in a 'cool' pose and fireing it a few times.

The children giggle. "Okay me! Me! Me next!" A small Zoey cheers. "I'm a Zoey cyborg! I can shoot lasers! Look watch!" The children watch as she holds up her arm and opens her palm, a small red laser beam of light shoots out. "Boom!" She exclaims well doing a spin to show it off.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Duncan says stepping near her, grabbing her hand and examining the laser. "And what are you Duncan?" Duncan steps back, and rolls his lab coat sleeves up. "The names Lalna, I'm a mad scientist. I study science and do testing." "And I'm Nanosounds, his test subject." She holds up her arms. "Look Zoey, Duncan made me purple. We call it the flux." "We're the Flux Buddies!" They cheer at the same time.

Lewis and Rythian stifle their laughter. "Kim what did we say about that name?" Hannah asks. "That it was amazing!" Hannah rolls her eyes. "Us next!" The three boys cheer. "I'm Trottimus and I'm a Walrus!" "I'm Alsmith and I'm a green gelatinous slime creature!" "I'm Djh3max and I'm a werewolf!" They say showing of their costumes and dancing around.

"I'm Sips the CEO of a dirt factory." The kids stop goofing around and look at him. Sips all of a sudden doesn't feel so special anymore, he hangs his head in shame. "I like your costume Sips." Sjin says intertwineing his fingers with the ones of Sips' hand. "Me too, it's really cool!" Ross says speaking up. Soon every one else agrees, causing a bit of controled chaos.

"Sjin what are you?" Alex asks. "Sjin the farmer also an employee of Sips' dirt factory." Everyone cheers and once more causes general commotion. "Wait Simon, what are you?" Duncan asks, when everything dies down again. "Well I'm a pyromaniac." He pulls out a box of matches, starts one and throws it at Minty. Minty screams as she catches on fire and starts running down the road flailing her arms. Everyone starts laughing.

"Okay little pyro." Lewis says taking the matches away and sticks his dwarven helmet back on his head. "Lets just stick to a dwarf." "Hello, I am Honeydew and I am a dwarf!" He screeches in an dwarven accent. They all laugh.

With the last introduction done they split into groups. Lewis and Hannah chaperoning, Alex, Trott, Ross, Simon, Sips, and Sjin. Rythian chaperoning Zoey, Duncan, And Kim. Off for adventure, and off for candy!

~~~~~

A/N: Okay, this is short, and very late, but what ever. I got lazy so here's what you get. XD I do hope everyone had a happy halloween though.

~Willow 👻