(Sjips) Dancing Into My Heart

-Sjin's Pov-

"Line up folks, it's dancing season."

Our gym teacher announced.

Protesting coming from everyone as we all lined up.

Sips stood next to me on my right, hands shoved into his pockets, an annoyed look on his face. We make eye contact, he smiles; I return the gesture.

"Okay so I'll be assigning you all to your partners now. So when you hear your name, please find your partner, and stand together."

The gym teacher starts calling out names. I can just about catch that Xeph and Lom are together, same with Lalna and Nano. But I'm too excited to find out my partner to listen to the other groups.

She finally comes to the end of the line where I was. And I notice that the only person left is, Sips.

"Alright you two. We don't have enough girls in the class, so you two have to dance together. I hope you don't mind."

Sips looks down at me. "Why do I have to dance with the nerd?" She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Hey!" I protest.

"I'm just kidding dork." He says, ruffling my hair.

The gym teacher starts barking orders at us, and the next thing I know Sips and I are in position. One set of hands are holding each other, his hand around my waist, my hand on his shoulder.

We take graceful steps around the gym trying not to bump into the other groups. Music plays in the background. My mind can't help but think of how soft his hands are against mine, and how he's being more gentle with my lanky frame than normal. Against all the years I've experienced with him, I can safely say something is different this time.

The gym teacher barks more orders, and before we go any farther into this dance Sips looks down to me, almost as if to say 'would you like to continue?' I only nod in response.

He pulls me closer.

Our chests are flushed, I can hear his nervous breaths, and I can feel his heart going a mile a minute. My heart following suit, I think I'm just as nervous about all of this as he is.

Yes, we been this close numerous times before.

But never in this setting.

It's throwing both of us off our game.

The teacher announces one last move that we must preform: the spin. I swear I choke on the air. A spin?! What if he drops me or lets go? Or- Or-

He leans into my ear and whispers: "Take a deep breath, I've got you."

I do as I was told, taking a deep calming breath.

He pulls me out for our spin, and as I head out and away from is his warm body, I just can't deny it any more.

He pulls me back in as close as we can go, I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulders. He squeezes me tight, like he never wants to let go. I don't blame him, I don't want to let go either..

...

Shit, I think I love you.

~

A/N: I missed my boys so much I'm crying. This is the first thing I've written for them in a long time. I don't want to ever let go..

~Willow