(Sjips) Omfg

Paul Sykes was thinking about Chris Lovzas again. Chris was a tall gamer with brunette eyes and bearded fingers.

Paul walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always loved cosy Yogtowers with its obedient, obnoxious offices. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a tall figure of Chris Lovzas.

Paul gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a funny, smart, tea drinker with tall eyes and slender fingers. His friends saw him as an alive, abundant angel. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a damp blind person.

But not even a funny person who had once jumped into a river and saved a damp blind person, was prepared for what Chris had in store today.

The rain hammered like loving dogs, making Paul excited. Paul grabbed a pretty book that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Paul stepped outside and Chris came closer, he could see the squashed glint in his eye.

Chris gazed with the affection of 8248 kind boiling birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Paul looked back, even more excited and still fingering the pretty book. "Chris, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with over-joyed feelings, like two comfortable, cold cats skipping at a very loving office party, which had dubstep music playing in the background and two optimistic uncles bouncing to the beat.

Paul regarded Chris's brunette eyes and bearded fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Paul with a delighted grin.

Chris looked estatic, his emotions blushing like a harsh, happy hat.

Then Chris came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END 

~

This is what happens when you use a random generator to write stories XD

~Willow