Chapter forty

❤LEE MIN HO

My eyes widened in shock and my lips are aparted because of a gasp...

What is this?!!!

"You bloody sh*t, how can you do this? I WONT LEAVE YOU..I AM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW"George shouted like a thunder before hitting me multiple times on my face and throws me to the floor before punching my stomach. He is not leaving me to explain.."Geo--..Geo-George" I struggled. "SHUT YOUR F**K UP!!" His eyes were blood shot, if I leave him he will definitely kill me. Because I can't bear this pain and I can't understand what is happening? . He again punched my bloody mouth and kicked me down again. What he wants from me?

He pushed me down and he was gasping. He is tired now then just imagine my state!! Am I alive? Maybe...He sat on the floor and starred at me like burning me with his eyes. "What....What happened, Geo--George?"I asked by wiping my blood. "What? What happened? Tch...wow wow..you are really an actor..I accept it..I accept it..okay?"he said with a wicked smile which made me confused. What he is blabbering now? Whether he is drunk?

"I ca--can't understand"i said and tried to got up but failed. "You can't understand? I think you can understand English very well"he teased me."Stop teasing and TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?" I lost my patience. I am worried now. "okay..well..I am also not interested in wasting time with you. .just tell where is Bella?" As soon as the word Bella comes from his mouth my heart starts to beat faster. I just looked with shock but other than I can't say or feel anything. "What? Bella? "That's all I managed to say. "Yes, Bella..where you take her?"he asked with crossed hands..how could I know that?I am worried now..what happened to my Bella? I think..Joong ki..Yes!! That idiot!

What happened to her?."Bella is with you..you are asking me now?"I don't want to give up this fight. "Yeah, she was..but now she is not...where is she? Tell me or....die"he said through his teeth by holding his fist.

"Are you kidding me? Do I look like a fool? All are thinking that I am a toy..I love her..you can't imagine how much she is important for me..One day, she was kidnapped by you and after I found you, I thought to kill you but they said you is Bella's brother...so I left you for my Bella..who are you, man? Who are you to care my Bella? You know..who she is? She is like a flower..so beautiful and sensitive. You can't hold her tight with your harsh attitude..i dont want to hide her from you..if i want i will take her in front of you ..you know, I miss her..I still love her..I need her.."I said and cried before leaning on the wall. "So you are saying..you don't know where is Bella?"he asked and I nodded my head.

"Then where is she?"he asked crossing his hands across his chest tightly in tension. "it feels good"i said with a small smile. "What?"he asked in confusion. "Crossed hands..Bella will do this when she is tensed..she is more like you"i said. "Hmm..I copy her but I am worried about her, now"he said looking down. "Be brave..We will find her..because I know who is doing this stupid things.."I said and called to Joong ki.

J: Hello, hyung? Are you alright? George is looking for you!

L: Tch..great..He is not looking..he already kills me.

J: He is there? Oh my god! Are you alright, hyung?

L: stop with that.. where is Bella?

J: are you kidding me, hyung? A man send by you took her in a car..A few minutes ago.

L: s**t!! Then you let her with him.?

J: Of course, I should...Did I do anything wrong?

L: not at all..

I hunged up the call after telling that so the man who took Bella from her home is Joong ki.. But who is that man? I am confused.. If I say this to George then he will definitely kill Joong ki. "What happened?"George asked me and I explained about the situation. George hold his fist tightly with gritted teeth before hitting it on the wall.