Chapter Twenty Eight

BELLA

"Bella, is everything ready? We are getting late" Min ho said by entering into the house. Yeah, everything is over..but Ali..I stopped signing and looked at Ali who was packing her things. "Ali, why are doing like this? I have told you already" min ho said keeping his hands on the hip. "Oppa, don't believe that Bella..I did all the dishes before cleaning the house..she was only packing her things" Ali complained by searching her body lotion.

"Is it?" Min ho whispered to me so that I only can hear him and I nodded my head with giggle. "Hahmm..it's okay..she is not feeling well..be nice to her" Min ho cleared his throat before uttering these. "Ah? Unfair..Oppa, you can be nice to your love partner I am not the one" she said and zipped her suitcase. "Shall we?" Ali asked looking both of us. "Sure sure.." Min ho said before grabbing my bag from me.

"Oppa, I know you will do this" Ali pointed out that he took only my bag. Oh ho!! "So I got a person to do this" Ali winked at him. "Darling!!" She shouted and he entered..Of course man! Joong ki with his beautiful dimpled smile. "I am sorry, sweetie" Joong ki raised his hands towards me before taking Ali's bag.

"Omo!! Yah!! Al-li-son!! Why your bag is so weight like you,babo" Joong ki's words made me and min ho to laugh. "Shut up---..darling!" She said the last thing with smile. "Arasu arasu.. Let's go.." Min ho said before grabbing my hand on his other hand. He is so overprotective!! He is so afraid of my protection than me.

*****

After hours of travel we reached Canada with much tired. I was very tired I can't even open my eyes properly. "Bella, are you alright?" Min ho asked me and I nodded my head lazily. "But you look so tired..can you walk or I should lift you?" Min ho asked by keeping his hand around my waist. Suddenly I pushed him away.."what?" He asked with shock. Everyone is here.. Don't get caught..I signed with a smile at last.

"Okay"he said with some anger..I can sense that. He moved away without looking back at me. I heard some giggling noises behind me..Damn!! That Ali and Joong ki.. "Why are you alone, Bella?" Ali asked me by keeping his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off before walking away.

We all got separate rooms..I miss Ali now because even though I am bold..I cant sleep alone at nights. What to do now?. I lied down on the bed looking at the ceiling..

'Knock' 'Knock' 'Knock'..Oh Jesus!! How I slept? But now who is knocking the door? What is the time now? I got up to look a-- 'Knock' 'Knock' Who is knocking the door again? What is the tim--..Oh my God!! The time is 2.30am..who is knocking the door at this time?! Now I remember what min ho told me before..

Some-someone is trying to ki-kill yo-you

Now my heart starts to beat faster..faster..faster..faster..'knock' 'knock' what to do now?! I can't inform min ho..what to do now?! Jesus!! Please help me now! I slowly got up from the bed before walking towards the door.. I kept my hand over the door knob to ope--.. 'Knock' 'knock' 'knock'..I am so scared now..min ho please come for me now..please come for me..I closed my eyes tightly and opened the door.

Then I slowly opened the eyes and saw a handsome face with a bright dimpled smile. "Missed me?" He asked. Now I don't want to waste a minute so I throwes myself to him and he understood that I am so scared. "Calm down..I am here" he said before soothing my back.