Chapter Thirty Five

GEORGE

"Yes, evil..My father, Tristan " I whispered looking into her ears. She mouthed 'Tristan' with a shock and I nodded my head. Then she fell down to the floor with a 'tudd'. "BELLA?" I shouted and tried to get her conscious but i can't. I carried her to the bed and sat near her.

After one hour she opened her beautiful eyes and blinked at me. "Are you alright? "I asked with some nervous and she nodded her head. She looks really cute whenever she nods her head. I hold her hand before kissing it. "You scared me " I whispered and she smiled.

I need to ask you something..she signed. "Okay..but sure about not to hurt yourself " I said and she nodded. Why you care about me so much? She signed. "Because I care " I just said that. Where were you these days? When I am alone? She signed pitifully.

"I am always with you, Bella..I was with you when you are in orphanage..i was with you when you are working in carlton school..i was your neighbour..i am the one who recommended you to the director..i am the one who was the owner of the coffee shop near your shooting spot..i was always with you..you are not alone " I said and I can see the tears falling from her eyes without a break.

"Bella? "I called by touching her hand but she took her hand and signed. Since when you know me? She signed before wiping her tears. "Since when you are four years old " I smiled and she looked with surprise.Then you know about my parents? Where are they? Here? She signed and tried to get up from the bed. "No no no, Bella..relax.. relax..they are not here. We will discuss about this later..now sleep " I said and smiled.

Okay..but can you do a favour for me? She signed. "Anything..but except talking with min ho " I said and she started to cry. Why you don't like him? She signed. "Because he loves you " I said with some anger..she is making me to get angry. No, I love him too..i love him so much..I need him..I need to see him..what is wrong with loving him? She signed as her tears were dropping down to the pillow.

"You are crying a lot now days..please don't cry.."I said before wiping her tears. Answer me, what is wrong with loving him? Answer me, Now she signed before tried to get up again. "Nothing is wrong with loving him, baby " I said by looking down. Then what is your problem? She signed. "The problem is you are in love..you should not love anyone " I said by looking down again. What? Why? She signed with some curious. "Because I can't leave you with others..you should be with me here afters " I said and soothed her hair.

Why suddenly? Where were you these days? Where?She signed and got up from the bed. "I don't know that you came to Canada..when i came here I thought you are not safe with min ho..so I bought you with me " I said. I am not safe..why? Why? Why? Tell me she signed and began to shook me."BECAUSE...TRISTAN IS HERE..IN CANADA " I shouted and stood up from the bed with gasping. Oh sh*t! I forgot the situation of Bella. I looked at Bella and she was staring at me with fear.

"I am sorry " I mumbled. It's okay..but you are little harsh towards me..she signed cutely which made to smile."I was scared that if I call you..you may refuse to come with me " I said and she nodded with smile.

"Baby, please...please..sleep..i am here with you..just go to sleep..please " I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. She looked into my eyes and wiped it with smile. I kissed her forehead and made her laid down. But..but..i miss min ho, George..i miss him so much..it hurts me..i don't know who is Tristan but whenever I hear that name..i am totally scared..she signed. "Now..don't think about anything..everything is going to be fine " I comfort her. She smiled once again before going to sleep.

Sorry for making you hurt, baby.

LEE MIN HO

"Babo, where are we going ,now?" Ali asked Joong ki. "YAH!! Why are you always calling me babo? "He asked with his puppy face. "Haha..you looks funny " she said by pinching his cheek. "Am I a baby? Stop it, babo"he said with a chuckle. "Look look..you also calling me, babo " Ali said. Oh god! !"you both shut your mouths..you two are bothering me too much " I said by looking at the window in the car.

"Sorry, oppa " Ali said with worry. "We are going to see the cctv footage..you both said that you didn't see that guy " Joong ki said looking at the road. "Oh! That's the reason you taking us with you..yes, I have to see that bastard..how dare he is?"Ali said with some worry but she showed her that she is so bold.

"Arasu...but both should not open your mouth till we reach there..Arasu? "I asked and both nodded their heads. "What? I asked okay? Answer me..can't you both answer me?"I asked. "Oppa..you told to shut our mouth " Ali said in irritated tone. "Huh? Okay " I said and looked away.

There was a total silence in the car. Silence...i am not the person who loves silence but now days I like it. Bella, I don't know where are you? I don't know with whom you are? But if I get him in my hands..i will kill him for sure. I was thinking about you, missing you...an--

"Oppa...oppa " Ali shouted like anything. "What? Why are you shouting like this, Ali?"I asked with some bad temper. "Hyung, we reached...we called you so many times but you are not responding " Joong ki said with some tension. "Oh..Mianae, Ali " I apologized her. "It's okay, oppa...you are not here, now days " she said and started to walk.

"Hyung, shall we go to police for some help?"Joong ki asked as we got down from the car."no no, Joong ki..We should not make it as public..Because Bella has so many psychological problems relating to her past..If this person is related with her then it will be very critical for her..then as she is well known to media..they may try to disturb her in many ways " I said and he nodded with acceptance.

I should not leave anything to make her trouble. She can't face things easily..she is so weak about to heart. I have to support her.
"Okay sir..please on that footage..let them see that " Joong ki said to the person who looks good in his suit. He smiled at me as he noticed that I am Lee min ho and I smiled back at him."I did it for you sir..my daughter is a big fan of yours..can you join us for dinner?"That person asked me with respect. "Oh..sure..i will come..but don't tell about this to anybody " I said and he nodded with smile.

"Okay..There is that" That man on that footage. Me and Ali looked at it. This man..This man..i have seen him somewhere. Everybody looks like this to me. Because I can't remember faces. I looked at Ali and she was in shock. What happened to her?

"He is that person?"Ali asked nervously to Joong ki and he nodded his head.

"Oh my God!! He is George " she shouted in shock.

"George? Who is he?"

***************************************************************

Hey,

Fine? Hope you guys are fine. And I hope this chapter is good. Soon the book is going to get over. Wait for that. Please bear with mistakes I have made. Thanks for reading. Love you guys always! !

Vote & comment

With hug, ( in sign language )

~ ♥ glitterbird.