21- Admits

ALISON

Bella is worried about something..I am damn sure that she is upset because of oppa. But I don't know how to handle her this time.she is really angry with him. Better, I should call oppa and ask what's going on?

"Hello?" Oppa answered the call."Oppa?" I called him with some confusion. "Yeah,Ali..what made you to call me now? What happened? " he asked with some worry. "Nothing.. what happened between you and Bella?" I asked that clearly. "What? Nothing happened..Whae?" He asked. So nothing happened between them. I assumed wrongly. Its fine.."Oh,okay,oppa..take care..good night!" I hung up before he would say anything.

Then what will be the reason for Bella's worry?

♥LEE MIN HO

I was walking around the garden thinking about Bella. She is making me crazy..I love her like a crazy man. Why I did that? Why I told that to Yuna? Ah!Chincha!

Suddenly I heard Mary's voice which made me to stop. I looked at Mary and Bella talking something serious. So I decide to hide myself and listen to them. After looking at their conversation.. I am sure that..Bella is upset.

"Are you in love,Bella?" Mary asked her but she didn't signed anything . Bella was sitting without a move facing down. "Bella?" Mary called her by touching her shoulder and she shaked her head which made my heart to dropped. So,she hate me? Its not good to hide my feelings from her anymore. I should confess it soon to her.

Then I walked away from there to my room. I can't sleep ..I am really a stupid to do this to Bella. I love only Bella..not anybody else. "I love you, Bella!" I said looking at the ceiling by laying on the bed.

*****
The next morning, I came out of the house and I saw Mary ,Ali walking towards me with a smile so I smiled back. But where is Bella? "Who are you searching for?" Ali asked me with a smile. "Ah..nobody " I mumbled and looked away. "Is it? Okay..but if you searching for Bella then sorry to tell that she won't come today" Ali said winking at Mary and she winked back at her.

"What? Why? Why she won't come?" I asked with a disgusted tone. "Haha..haha" Mary and ali started to laugh..are they making fun of me? "Oppa,look at your face and you thought Bella won't come?" Ali said with crossed hands and I saw Bella was coming facing down.

Let's go Bella signed before walking and Mary,ali followed her smiling back at me. Bella is not at all looking at me. So it hurts that much...this is all because of Yuna. Yuna!!!Ah chincha!! "Oppa,why are you messing your beautiful hair?huh?" Ali asked looking at me with confusion. "Huh? Nothing" I said by correcting my hair and walked away.

"Where is caravan?"I asked manager. "Min ho sshi, I don't know about that" he said with worried face. "Okay..take the car" I said by putting my hands into pockets. "No,min ho sshi..car is also not here" he said ."what? Car is not there? Then I should walk to the spot?" I asked with disgusted face. "No min ho sshi,your bike is there" he said with a smile.

"Oh..manager sshi..pichaso? How can five members can go in a bike? Huh?" I asked which made Bella to smile but she hide it soon. "Min ho sshi,take one with you..the one more important" he said and I looked at Mary. "Oppa,Bella is important for you..huh? That..I mean she is important for the shot today" she said and winked at me.

It's okay..you go Bella signed and crossed her hands before looking away. I took my bike and sat on it before raising it. "Okay..go go..go" Ali put helmet on Bella's head and pushed her towards the bike.

Bella sat back of me without holding me and I raised the bike which made her head to hit on my shoulder. "Hold me..tighhhht" I said with a smirk.

Then she slowly wrapped her small hands around my waist and hugged me tightly. I rode the bike faster which made her eyes to squeeze close.

BELLA

"we reached..open your eyes" he said and opened my eyes before looking into his eyes without looking away..with silence. "You are making me crazy.. Looking like this" he said soothing my cheeks. Oh his touch making me to feel awkward that i feel like i want to hug him tighter.Then I realised that I am still holding him. Oh Jesus!!I quickly got down from the bike. "Hey,slowly Bella" he said but I ignored him and started to walk.

"Hyung,as you told I took the caravan from your house..but for what you told me take it?" Joong ki asked min ho by walking towards him. "Shh..sh.." Min ho shushed him. So he did everything purposely..Of course he is a hallyu star!!. I stopped and stared at him but he grinned at me. Oh God..he is damn cute to my eyes..I want to smile at him so I turned quickly and smiled before start walking again."Yah.. Bella, STOP.. Mianae"I ignored him again.

"Bella,today's script" Director handed me the script. Oh..I can't teach him this..oh my..how can I ?. "Bella what sign today you are going to teach me?" Min ho asked before standing in front of me..asusual his hands in his pockets.I signed him and he copied me. Good..you did correct I signed and he smiled.I don't like to look at him because I remembered yesterday.

"But what is that sign mean? You see..because I want to react for that" he said looking into my eyes without wasting a second I mouthed I love you. His eyes wide opened" Did you said I love you?" He asked and I nodded before walking away from him.

I can't look at him..because he loves Yuna. I can't take that..because because..

I love him..I love him so much..I should admit that.

****************************

Guys,

LOL!! Finally she admits that..soon she may convey it..who knows she may not..Hahaha.. Don't hate me.Sorry for the late update!. Sorry for the mistake I did in this chapter.

Love you all so much!! You guys rocksss.!!

With love,(in sign language)

~❤Glittergird.