Part 3

They met eyes, and the second Tord looked away, Tom, being the taller one, swept him up carefully and carried him out of the bathroom, bridal style. Sighing as he walked down the short hallway, he went into his room and set the smaller lover on the bed. Tom caught himself staring at Tord, sizing him up, and he looked away for a second with a slightly noticeable blush residing on his cheeks. Seeing this, Tord mumbled something incoherently that was probably a snarky comment, but Tom just ignored it as he slowly made his way onto Tord, hoping he would not crush such a small human. He laughs lowly at his own thought, getting a look from Tord, but it was worth it. Tom did weigh more than Tord, it's funny that I usually top, Tom thinks to himself. Adjusting himself comfortably, he stared lovingly, a half-lidded gaze that made Tord's heart flutter. "Gosh, you don't have to stare." Tord insisted, looking away only slightly to avoid Tom's from new-found embarrassment. "Why wouldn't I want to?" Tom whispers a bit gruffly, as he steadily leans down and presses all of his weight on Tord, kissing the bottom of his chin lightly. "You know..." he starts, looking up at Tord and his eyes said to continue. "I'm glad you came back." his tired voice barely croaks out, and through a smile he kisses Tord again, but on the cheek. He lies his head on his lover's chest, nuzzling cozily under the crook of his neck. Lightly kissing his lover's forehead, Tord nuzzled his face into the brunette's hair and breathed in his scent, enjoying every bit of it...

Waking up from what he assumed was a nap, he looked around and he was under his lover, Tom. Tord wondered if he should ask Tom to go out with him, but it was a nervous experience that he didn't know he could handle at the moment. Sighing, he nuzzled his face into Tom's hair, in-taking that smell he loved so much. The smell of hopefully, his future boyfriend. He put a hand on his back and lightly rubbed it, massaging it lovingly as well as trying to wake him up. He did wake, of course, but only stirring slightly and squirming ever-so-slightly, due to just being barely awoken. "Tom," he mumbled through his morning sleepy voice, and cleared his throat for better volume. "Tom." he repeated, and ran his fingers through that soft but oddly rough spiky brown hair that belonged to Tom. A deep, tired groan came from Tom, a very sleepy one. Tord could tell exactly what it was, it was Tom telling him to fuck off because he's tired. Though, he didn't care, because he wanted Tom up even though it was only a little after 8. Figuring today would be the day he asked Tom out, he would wait. Wait, until the time comes, because he seems much too tired for rational decisions at the moment. Hell, he's not even fully awake yet.

"Thomas..." He cooed, trying to get him up still. Lord, how long will this take? "Get up now, please, Tom." With that, he stirred again, trying to move to wake himself up more, but it didn't seem to be working. Tord sighed, almost annoyed now, but he could never be truly upset with Tom for that long at all. Nuzzling him, he held Tom's face up and kissed him right on the lips, hoping it would wake him up. "Jeez Thomas, how are you so tired...?" Tord chuckled, as he kissed him a few more times in between giggles. Tom stretched, on Tord of course, and it made his face heat up slightly, but he turned away on the bed after Tom had gotten up to get dressed, you know, put his hoodie on and stuff. After he was done, Tord turned back around and got out of the bed, and went over to hug Tom. "You sure were out like a light," he commented, and they both chuckled a little. Both hooked an arm around a torso or hip, sense their height differences were effectively noticeable to everyone they would probably come about. They both spotted Edd and Matt cuddling each other, and they noticed them too, but they continued their route to the kitchen to grab something to eat for the two of them. Emerging from the kitchen, Tord had a box of cereal in his hand---both of their favorite kind. It's funny that they both had the same favorite. Edd tackle hugs Matt, mainly to get him out of the way and make more room on the couch, and Tom and Tord both smile warmly at both of them for being that kind, (and for them being cute, too.) All four, cuddled up on the couch, now all of them intertwined and cuddling---they were happy.