Part 2

Tord woke up first as the groggy morning arrived, and he found that Tom had cuddled him as they both drifted off to sleep. He sat up, and looked at Tom for a little bit. He looks cute and less angry when he's asleep, Tord thinks. Then he shakes his head, because he knows he shouldn't watch him while he sleeps, or think such things. Sighing, he moves a hand over to Tom's shoulder, and shakes him to wake him up, so they can both enjoy the morning together. After all, it was only about 8 AM or so, and the tiredness of just waking up had already passed for Tord, so he figured he'd wake Tom so his could be done with soon. Tom wakes up as Tord shook him, and he reaches his arm up in attempt to rub the sleepiness out of his pitch black eyes.

After a while of talking about anything, really, the two both head out of the room, greeted by shocked expressions from both Edd and Matt on the couch. They both didn't expect such an odd visitor, especially after the day before. Tom had to explain to the two all that had happened, of course, not the love stuff or anything else related to... that. They all get settled on the couch together, eating together as they watch TV. Of course, Tord had to break the silence, with an awkward "Sooo..." and then he clears his throat, steadying his voice as he straightens his posture. "Have things been alright...? I know Tom told you, but I-I'm sorry, guys. I really am, I didn't mean any of it or-" He stops as he sees the expressions on all three of the others' faces. It seemed like they were all looking at him like he had a spider on his face, maybe it was his bandaged face? He did have his head down most of the time while Tom was explaining to them... "... What is it?" He questions, and it comes out a bit more shrill than he had wanted. The three just shrug it off, and turn their eyes toward the TV once more. He sighs and does the same, munching on the toast he had prepared.

Tord had made his way to Tom's room, and stayed in there for a little while as he thought things over. After about 30 minutes, he exited and went to the bathroom, hoping none of the others were worried or concerned about him in the slightest. He planned to clean up, and he did. He replaced his face bandages, but he didn't think he could do the arm bandages too--that takes at least a set of hands. So, even though he didn't really want to talk to any of the others at the moment, he moped out of the bathroom and found Edd and Matt doing something on the couch. Ah, just playing... cards? How odd, he never thought he'd see those two playing a card game. He snorts and snickers as he made his way over to them, and they both looked up. Matt had a confused look on his face, and Edd just had a raised eyebrow. Edd then looked to Matt, and he just shrugged, so then they both turned towards Tord and had a look that questioned what Tord has interrupted their game of cards for. "Ah, friends..." he motioned something with his hands and then raised his hand to scratch the back of his neck. "I just wanted to know where Tom was." He admittedly sighed.

Tom apparently had been at the store, and for the meantime, Tord had decided to just chill with the remaining two friends at the house. He joined in the game, until Tom came back with the groceries. He put them up and Tord got up and went into the kitchen, asking the smaller one to help him with his arm bandages. Sighing as he put the last food item up, he lead the way to the bathroom. Tord explained how to bandage up his arm, and he did, gently but firmly wrapping the bandaging around his wound.  After he finished, he sat on the edge of the bathtub and zoned out a bit, staring at Tord accidentally. He noticed, and waved a hand in front of Tom's face. Blinking a few times, he muttered a few "oh's" and such, and looked to the side and sighed. "Sorry."