22

this was so badly written idk why but i just couldn't write well today. sorry in advance

"so, ano na?" ella asks her as alyssa wheels herself inside.

"it's official, i like her again." she sighs, stopping in front of the bed where ella was comfortably laying in.

"diba that's what you wanted? bakit ganyan mukha mo?" ella sits up so she could look at the taller one better.

"hinalikan-ko-siya." alyssa says quickly, hoping ella woudn't hear it.

"oh no ly, tell me you didn't." Ella's eyes grow wide. She grabs alyssa's shoulders and starts shaking her. "-tell me you're joking."

Alyssa swats ella's hands away in irritation.

"pots, ikaw naman nagsabi sa akin na follow your heart, edi tingnan mo anong nagawa ko!" She says in frustration. The euphoria of kissing den finally wearing off as she soon realized what she had just done.

"I told you to follow it, not KISS her!" she replies in disbelief.

"you know what? we're making a big deal out of this. Di ko naman siya mahal, crush lang to." She says, trying to convince herself.

"you better make sure what your feelings really are Ly kasi this is a dangerous path you're walking on." ella says seriously.

"i'm not... sure what this is, but i'll try to find out. Natatakot rin ako."

ella scoffs, rolling her eyes. "well duh! dapat lang."

"good friend ka talaga." alyssa's says sarcastically.

"All i'm saying is, baka you're diving into another trap. Malay mo baka nadala ka lang sa beach volley natin kaya you're feeling things, maybe you'll regret liking her in a few days. Pano si den? ipapaasa mo lang. I'm just telling you to think about what you're doing before rushing into things. may halik halik ka pang alam, pshht."

Alyssa thinks about it for a moment before nodding her head. Tama si Ella, she needed to make sure her feelings were 100% solid. After all, there was still that part of her that doubted den because of what happened in the past.

"I really did love you once. I hope you know that."

"once?" Alyssa's voice breaks a little at her revelation.

"That's another reason... I think i've fallen out of love with you. I'm sorry talaga."

The flashback makes her breath hitch and before she knows it, she's coughing uncontrollably, causing ella to immediatly stand by her side.

"Ly what's wrong?" she asks in concern, handing her a glass of water from the bedside table.

"stress from the game lang siguro." She says in between coughs, taking the glass from ella's hand and drinking it in one gulp.

Once her coughing fit was over, ella tucks her into bed.

"night ly, remember what i said okay? I'm okay with her as long as you are but just-" she hesitates. "-just make sure this doesn't end like the last time."

"i wish i could promise that pots." alyssa whispers.

*******