21

i just realized that i've written 21 chapters and i'm only halfway through the story so i'm gonna get to the point with this one HAHA.

Alyssa found herself being dragged out of her bed a week after her iconic wheelchair race with bea.

Literally.

"ate Ly!! Tara na!!" Jho says as she pulls on alyssa's arms to get her to move.

"ritwal niyo ba to ni bea because it's not funny." Alyssa holds on to the bedsheets with her left hand as jho struggles to pull her up.

"seriously ate come with me now, patay ako kay ate den if i don't get you on that van in 10 minutes." she pleads.

"huh?" alyssa asks in confusions, as far as she knew she had no plans today. well, she had no plans everyday to be honest, after all being semi crippled made it hard for you to do normal things, but she could tell this day would be different, after all, it involved getting her into a van, which probably isn't a good idea.

"Jho how's ate Ly-" bea pops into the room, and for some reason, she had decided to wear what seemed like a beach attire.

"ano nanaman tong kalokohan na to? seriously guys if this is wheelchair racing again ayoko na!" alyssa, who was still struggling against jho, pulls on the bed harder.

" pssssht, wheelchair racing? do you really think we're that immature ate ly?" bea scoffs, rolling her eyes playfully. "-what we're doing today is going to be much better." she grins evilly. alyssa gulps, she knew her instincts were correct, may balak nanaman tong mga to.

"ATE AMY!! PLAN A DIDN'T WORK, PROCEED TO PLAN B!" Jho yells, immediately amy comes in the room. It is only now that alyssa realizes each one of her friends were dressed like they were going to the beach.

"sorry Ly." amy walks to her direction. already she knew the battle was lost.

"anak ng-" she thinks before amy carries her in her arms bridal style and puts her on the wheelchair.

****

alyssa was silent the whole way to wherever the hell they planned on taking her.

Not only was being seated alone at the back seat of the van humiliating enough, she had to be carried inside and outside the van and into her wheelchair by bea who couldn't stop smirking at her.

"bea galit na ako, i might actually file a case for kidnapping against you, hindi ako nagbibiro. Kidnapping me from my bed to go wheelchair racing is one thing, but this is something else." alyssa grits her teeth, still embarrassed as bea pushes her wheelchair out of the parking area.

"ate ly wag ka naman magalit kay bea ko, sinabihan lang kami to bring you here." jho says, hooking her arm against bea's.

bea ko? if she didn't know better she'd say these two were a couple.

"tsss." was her only reply as she looks around.

she now only realizes na nasa sm seaside pala sila, and up ahead, she could see what looked like a beach volleyball session.

she looks at amy in confusion, only to find kiwi smiling at her in reply.

"kaya kayo nag beach attire is because we're here?" she says darkly. they knew she didn't want to be reminded of this sport ever again, tapos dito siya dinala?! bullshit.