1.

This is it.

Alyssa watches as Ella packs her things. She is sitting on her bed on the other side of the room while her "besh" crams her remaining belongings from the cabinet into her suitcase. Alyssa sighs, without ella around, the dorm would be much quieter for sure. even though she was known as the bully of the group, or "ang pinakamatakaw," the lady eagles loved her dearly and she would be truly missed.

"besh i'm not gone yet you know." ella chuckles as she glances over her shoulder and sees Ly moping.

"besh naman, you and-" alyssa stops, not able to say the name of the person she had in mind. "-what i'm trying to say is that later wala na kayo, and i'm gonna miss you. Kahit maingay ka, at mejo matakaw, best friend parin kita. and it's not gonna be the same without you."

ella's face softens as she gets up and hugs aly. although she knows the real reason why her beshfriend is this upset.

Alyssa feels her tears start to fall as she hugs ella, the reality of the situation sinking in. After tonight, team best would be reduced to one.

"Ano ba yan, oa lang? we'll always support your games naman. Once an atenean, always an atenean." ella says, wiping away the tears from aly's face.

"asshole." Ly laughs as she punches ella playfully on the shoulder. "nagmo-moment ako and you ruined it."

"haven't you gotten used to it?" Ella gets up and continues packing her things. "you know she's downstairs right? So kung may gusto kong sabihin, I suggest you say it now. "

Aly looks away. She couldn't. She can't.

"Ly" ella turns her attention back to alyssa. "-you need closure, you both do. I'm only suggesting what's best for you both, beshies ko kayo eh, And besides we need one last group hug before we move out the dorm. "

Alyssa looks at ella and forces a smile. She was going to face her downstairs. Not for herself, but for ella.

"okay."

"okay nga ba talaga?" ella raises her brow, unconvinced.

"anything for you besh."

......

The walk downstairs is quiet.

Well, not really since alyssa was sure that everyone in the whole dorm could hear the sound of ella's suitcase roll down the stairs since she was "too tired" to carry it down herself, and that it was her "right" since she wouldn't be living in this building for long, which alyssa had to admit had made her sad when ella said it.

Once they got to the living room, the rest of the team were already waiting on for them. Once they caught sight of ella they all ran and hugged her, causing aly to stumble back from the sudden mass of bodies running in their direction.

"lakas ng tama ni ella sa inyo ha, where's my group hug?"

aly internally flinches at the voice but she doesn't look at her. She won't.

"don't listen to den guys bitter lang yan because you all prefer me."

"hay salamat di na parati mauubos yung laman ng ref. finally." Mae fist pumps and everyone laughs, even alyssa manages a chuckle as she watches ella's face turn red.