Duel with Bounty Hunter

Two years later in Minecraft Realm Online, there is an association called The United Hackers. They have been gathering many hackers around the Minecity except the Unsung Hacker. So their leader has set up a 'special invitation' for him.

Meanwhile, there is a player has arrived at Minecity.
???: "Wow, this city is so beautiful. Hmm, my sister should be living here nearby."

The player continues to walk around to find his sister's house. Suddenly a mystery girl is watching Marshal from afar, then takes her phone to call someone.

Girl: "Leader, he has arrived at Minecity."
Leader: "Good, we will start our operation in 24 hours."
Girl: "All right, Leader. But why not today?"
Leader: "Because I want him to enjoy his very last moments. Hurry up and get back to base."
Girl: "Roger that."

The mystery girl ended the call and walked away.

Meanwhile at Sarah's house, she's resting on the couch. Suddenly a voice from outside of her house...
???: "Hello, Sarah. Guess who?"

Sarah is thinking...
Sarah: "Who is that? That voice is so familiar."

Sarah gets up from the couch and goes to the front door. When she opened the door, it's Marshal, her older brother...
Sarah: "Brother!"
Marshal: "Sarah, long time no see."

They hug each other. After that...
Sarah: "Come in, brother. Make yourself comfortable."
Marshal: "Thanks."

Marshal entered the house, then sat on the couch and looked around...

Marshal: "Very nice house you have here, sis."
Sarah: "Thanks, I just decorated a little bit because it's not actually my house, I rented it."
Marshal: "Really, how much for a month?"
Sarah: "Ten diamond ores per month."
Marshal: "Wow, that much? Don't worry, I'll help you, here take this."

Marshal dropped 300 diamond ores to his sister, Sarah felt surprised...

Sarah: "Wow, it's too much, brother. How do you get so much diamond ores?"
Marshal: "I... did some mining work while at MineVillage."

Actually he got it from hunting down bullies and hackers. Most of the item drop was diamond ores. Sarah is thinking...

Sarah: "Hmm, something suspicious with my brother. I did mining every day, but never got this much."

Marshal: "Sarah... Sarah!"
Sarah: "Huh, what?"
Marshal: "Are you listening?"
Sarah: "Yes, sorry. Umm, I will make our lunch, okay."

She quickly went to the kitchen. Marshal looks at his sister and thinks...

Marshal: "Hopefully she didn't suspect anything."

Marshal opens the television and watch the news, it shows the issue of bullies and hackers. Also, public opinion about it. A live broadcast and a reporter are asking for public opinion from a player...

Reporter: "Excuse me, sir. Can I ask you a few questions?"
Player: "Yes, of course."
Reporter: "What do you think about the issue of bullies and hackers that happened recently?"
Player: "I believe the issue has been dealt with, thanks to the hero who protects Minecity."
Reporter: "Who are you talking about, sir?"
Player: "Unsung Hacker, of course."

Marshal felt shocked by hearing that name...
Marshal: "Hacker?!"

He raises the volume up...

Reporter: "Why did you say so?"
Player: "Because since he's here, this city has become safe. He stopped so many bullies, including the Mighty Hacker."
Reporter: "Yes, that's true and here is a video to prove it..."

The video shows Unsung Hacker fighting Mighty Hacker with a Katana and using Charge Crusher to end the battle.

Reporter: "Thank you for spend your time with us, sir."
Player: "Sure, no problem."
Reporter: "Well, that's all for our report. Now back to the studio."