The birth of a Saviour

One day in a popular game called Minecraft, there's a player named Sarah who plays on a server. She enters a cave to mine some resources. Ten minutes later, Sarah has been surrounded by three players when leaving the cave.

Bully 1: "Hey, you. Give everything you have to us… now!"
Sarah: "Bu… but I don't have anything."
Bully 3: "Don't lie, we know you got a lot of diamond ores. Mind sharing with us?"
Bully 2: "Give it now or we will hurt you."
Sarah: "S… somebody... Please help me!"

Suddenly, there is a gunshot and Bully 1 downed.
Bully 2: "What, what happened?"

Then another gunshot and Bully 3 downed.
Bully 2: "Show yourself, coward!"

Later Bully 2 saw a player holding a sniper rifle on top of a cliff.
Bully 2: "You, who are you?"
???: "I'm just a hacker."

Later Bully 2 was also downed by the hacker...
???: "Hmph, bad bullies."

Sarah looked at the bullies downed on the ground, then saw the hacker...
Sarah: "A hacker stopped them?"

The hacker hides his sniper rifle and leaves Sarah...
Sarah: "Hey, wait!"

She climbs the cliff to chase the hacker. But when she reached the top, the hacker was already gone.
Sarah: "Hmm, he's gone, maybe he logged out from this server. Thank you, Mr. Hacker."

She’s going back to her house. Suddenly, the hacker turns off his invisibility hack and says...
???: "You are welcome, girl."

Five years later, Mojang company introduced the largest Minecraft realm across platforms for PC, Xbox and Mobile. It’s called The Realm Online.

In a newborn and largest city called Minecity, a hacker is standing on top of a building. He saw a bully threatening a newbie. He quickly jumps down and stands in front of the bully...

???: "Stop!"
Bully: "What, how, who the heck are you?"
???: "I'm just an unsung hacker."

Unsung Hacker attacked the bully with only one punch then he got knocked down and banned from Realm Online for Bullying. The item drops are three diamond ores, two iron swords, a few sticks and golden apples.

Unsung Hacker asks the boy...
Unsung: "Hey, are you okay?"
Boy: "I'm fine but... who are you?"
Unsung: "You can call me Unsung Hacker. That item he dropped, you can have it."
Boy: "Umm, okay."

Unsung Hacker jumps and bounces in between buildings, then he leaves. The boy takes the items on the ground and says...
Boy: "Thank you,... Unsung Hacker."

Just in two weeks, news about Unsung Hacker spreads like wildfire. Also Sarah heard it from her friend...

Sarah: "Unsung Hacker? Hmm... Oh yeah, that guy!"
Friend: "You know him?"
Sarah: "Yes, five years ago he saved me from bullies but I didn't manage to thank him."
Friend: "You would be lucky if you meet him again. Probably not."
Sarah: "Yeah, you maybe right."

A player heard their conversation and planned something. Next day, he goes to the Mighty Palace to ask help from Mighty Hacker, A Veteran and Powerful Hacker in Minecraft. The Mighty Hacker sits on his throne made of diamond blocks...

Mighty: "What is it you want?!"
Player: "Oh, Mighty Hacker. I'm here to seek your help."
Mighty: "Really, what kind of help?!"
Player: "To eliminate the Unsung Hacker."
Mighty: "I see. That new hacker guy I've heard about recently. Hmm but what can you give me as a reward?"
Player: "I will give you 1000 diamond ores as reward."
Mighty: "Ouh, how can you acquire that much?"
Player: "I took them from other players"
Mighty: “I see…”
Player: “Why did you ask, Mighty Hacker?”
Mighty: "Nothing, come closer and tell me more about this Unsung Hacker."