13. So

((Listen to the song if ya want to))

Jungkook was leaving tomorrow. Gone for a whole month in LA. Sure his friends and family would be close by but Taehyung was still worried about him.

They were in Jungkook's apartment. The younger had a record player just like he did, except Jungkook kept his music much more organized than the him.

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's couch as he watched the Raven haired boy take out a certain album and put it on a certain song. He then went to Taehyung and spoke shyly.

"Do you uh... Wanna dance?"

Taehyung was slightly shocked at this request. He had slow danced before but he didn't see this as an appropriate venue. Plus with Jungkook who wanted no intimate relationship with him, he didn't see fit for it.

"Now?" He asked dumbfounded. Jungkook nodded and held out his hand. Though he was curious as to why Jungkook was doing this, he let him lead him into the open space in the middle of the large room.

Filled up with doubt,
I have to move on.
But I want to stay with you
for all of the summer

Taehyung kept his eyes down in Jungkook as he slowly moved his arms round him, brining him into a hugging-like position. Placing his hands on the boys waist.

Taehyung's heart was pounding harder than it ever had. Jungkook's head was resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around him. He felt Jungkook's black hair brush against his cheek. His breath on his neck.

"I wish you weren't leaving for so long," he said softy.

   "I know," Jungkook replied, "but I have to."

   "I'm just worried," he said, pulling the boy tighter.

   "I'll be okay. But I'll miss you."

They started swaying the the slow beat of the song.

   "Will you stay here tonight?" The younger asked.

   "Mhmm" Taehyung hummed.

I have my plan
That you won't remember.
If you want to see the world then please ask your mother.

    "I'm doing it for my job. Don't forget that," Jungkook stated.

   "I know, I know."

There was a long pause. Taehyung breathed in the sweet scent of the younger. The fragrance of his shampoo lingered in his jet black hair, it was earthy. It fit him well.

"You wish you were coming too... don't you?" Jungkook smiled into Taehyung's neck. The older laughed under his breath.

  "Maybe just a little."
   The two laughed together.

I cannot hold your hand
to watch you go.
Oh I am a liar,
as you might know.

"I just don't wanna watch you leave all alone. I want to be there with you."

"Tae..." Jungkook complained at Taehyung for another confession that he didn't even try to hide.

"I know what you're thinking," Taehyung sighed to himself, "you don't need to tell me."

I need you now.
I need your touch
and your lips.
I need your smile
and your kiss

Taehyung put his fingers to Jungkook's chin, pulling his head up to look at him. He smiled while Jungkook's expression was filled with curiosity.

"What are you doing," he asked with big doe eyes that Taehyung loved.

"I really want to kiss you," the elder whispered. It was true. He always wanted to kiss Jungkook. His pink and plump lips were all too irresistible. But he cared much more about the boys feelings and comfort zone than about his body. He refrained.

Jungkook escaped Taehyung's gaze and buried his face into his neck

"Tae," he wined, sending vibrations through the skin.

"I know. I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized. He moved his thumbs over Jungkook's pale skin underneath his shirt on his hips. Taehyung felt Jungkook laugh into his neck and squirm a small bit under him.

"What's the matter?" He questioned.

Jungkook sighed, "I'm just a bit ticklish that's all."

Taehyung smirked and continued to caress the sensitive spot, making Jungkook laugh harder.
   Taehyung finally stopped and the younger relaxed into him.

Cuz you're so cool.
You're so beautiful.
You're so... You're so.

Taehyung moved his arms to wrap around Jungkook's neck. His hair tickled his face. And he felt the boys slow breaths on his neck and it made him shiver. He was so beautiful.

The younger nuzzled into Taehyung. He closed his eyes and took in the peaceful serenity. He felt safe in his arms. The cloud over his head had slowly been thinning over the past two weeks. Even though it was still a gray color, it was less heavy and held less of a burden on the frail boys shoulders. He didn't want to leave Taehyung. Especially since he knew what would be waiting for him in California. The slight guilt stayed in the back of his mind while Taehyung held him tightly. Comforting him. Chasing away all of his demons.

I see your grace
From my window
When it is late at night
It'll show me your shadow

"Hey," Taehyung said.

"What?"

"It's getting late."

"Mhmm."

"You have to get up early tomorrow. you better go to sleep."

"Okay."

The boys spoke ever so softly. Taehyung pulled away from the younger and gently took his hand. He could tell he was sleepy. His eyes were closed with a heavy head laying on his shoulder.
   He led Jungkook into the dark bedroom and pulled the covers down allowing the younger to crawl into the bed comfortably, then he followed.

"You won't do anything dumb while I'm gone right?" Jungkook asked sleepily. He curled into the older, wanting the warmth from his body.

"When you come back, I'll be exactly the same. Don't think that just a month away from you will change me," Taehyung reassured him, stroking his black locks with his finger tips.
   Taehyung had only stopped smoking a month before he had met Jungkook and he didn't plan on starting again. Being separated from him wouldn't cause anything to happen. He knew that for a fact.

These words I say mean
You're so amazing
And I've noticed lately
I need you maybe

"What if I can't paint without you?" Jungkook whispered worriedly.

Taehyung pulled him closer. He rested his chin on top of the smaller boys head.

"Jungkook, you're the most amazing person I know. You'll be fine. Don't worry. I'll talk to you everyday. Everything his going to be okay."

"Are you sure?"

Even though he knew it wouldn't sit well with Jungkook, Taehyung kissed the top of his head.

"I'm sure."

Jungkook did react. He just sank deeper into the mattress below him. He needed Taehyung. And he was worried that without him, the trip would be pointless. Thoughts about the subject clouded his mind until he fell gracefully into a deep sleep, dreaming of the tall, handsome boy next to him.

+

This chapter is still shit, even though I fixed all of the typos hope you enjoy.

But fr that's one of my favorite songs