Happy Birthday Nyeusi

Today is the day. It's my birthday.  I felt like this day would never come. I'm ready to leave this life behind.  My dilemma is where is my life going. I thought  I had it all set until Bodolf came into my life. I really  want to trust him and see where this could  take us. But I feel like it is all or nothing with him. I don't want to trade one set of chains for another.  But on the other hand how can I give him up. Oh god what I am going to do. I look at the  clock. I only have a hour before he comes for an answer. 

Shower check. Breakfast check. All packed check. Dress check. Made a decision  about Bodolf, so not checked. I only have fifteen minutes to make a decision. 

KNOCK KNOCK

shit, shit, shit. Time is up.

I open the door to a delicious looking Bodolf.  I mean how can a man look that great at 5:45 in the morning. He pulls me in to a tight hug. He is hugging me like he is scared to let me go. I slowly pull away and give him a kiss. And man what a kiss it is. He slowly bits My bottom lip and my hormones goes crazy. Then he lets out a moan. If I thought I was horny before it is nothing  compared to now. We finally stop and just look in each other's eyes.

"Good morning,  Nyeusi "
"Good morning, Bodolf " He has such a beautiful smile. 
" sweetheart I need you to listen to me . I have a lot to say."  I feel nervous now. What he has to say can not be good. He looks so serious.  Maybe he has changed his mind about me. He leads me to the couch.  He kisses my hands .

" first happy birthday baby. "
"Thank you, Bodolf "
" you're welcome. second you should  not spend your birthday alone. I know you have plans to go to New York today.  But I would love to spend the day with you. And I will confess that I want more time to convince you that we are meant to be. I already cleared my schedule.  I want to give you a birthday you will never forget. I planned something special for you today. I just want you to let me pamper you. Just forget everything for today. Then tomorrow if you still want to leave me I will take you to New York.  "

" Bodolf.  I don't know what to say"
"Say yes. You don't have to do anything . I have everything planned"

He sounds so excited.  I mean what can it hurt to delay New York one more day.
" ok. I would love to spend my birthday with you. What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise.  Are you packed?" I nodded my head.
"Ok. Let's go. We don't want to miss our plane"
Bodolf grabs my bags and starts to put them in the car. I grab my purse.  I look over this house that has been my home for the last ten years. I feel happy. This is the start to something new.

Hours later

We just landed in new Jersey.  Bodolf still has not told me where we are going. He rented a car and now we are driving to some unknown location.

"Please tell me where we are going"

"No. It is a surprise.  I have a lot of them in store for you. You have to promise me that you will accept all my gifts. I have twenty other birthdays to make up for. So don't be surprised if I go a little overboard." I decide not to respond because I feel uncomfortable with Bodolf buying me things but I promised him I would let him take care of me today. Then I see it. We are in Atlantic city. We pull into the Bogota hotel. It is the most beautiful hotel I have ever seen.  We check in to our suite. I swear it is bigger than my whole house. It has a living room, kitchen,  two bedrooms and bathrooms to die for. You could fit five people in that tub.

" it is incredible.  Thank you"
"Sweetheart,  this is just the beginning.  I have something for you." He gives me four gift bags.  I'm so excited.  I have not gotten a birthday present since my mom died. I open the first bag and it is a white one piece swimsuit with red hearts.