Give me a chance

I felt like a kid on Christmas. I finally got the gift I always secretly wanted. I was holding my mate in my arms. When I first saw her I knew instantly this was the only woman for me. She was beyond beautiful. she had soft clear brown skin and memorizing hazel eyes. She had to be about 5'8 with legs for days. her voice had a soft husky sound to it. I can not wait to hear her screaming my name. My wolf could not be more pleased. we are in total agreement that she was the one for us. Nyeusi...mmmmm, what  beautiful name. she fits perfectly in my arms. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. Yes. "MATE"

As soon as I whispered mate in her ear I felt her stiffen and try to pull away. I was not ready to let her go yet. I let her pull back but I held her hand. She looked shocked and very confused. I smiled at her to try to put her at ease.

" I don't mean any disrespect, Alpha Masterson but there is no way I can be your mate. You must be mistaken." Why would she say that. Can she not feel this between us? Did her wolf not recognize my scent? "I made no mistake. You are my mate. My wolf and I are absolutely positive. I have no doubts. and please call me Bodolf." I said while looking in her eyes. she looked sad  and then pulled her hand out of mine. "I don't have a wolf. so there is no way I have a mate. I'm a hybrid. Not fully human and not completely wolf. I don't truly belong in either world." I can tell that it pained her to revel this to me.it did not change how I felt about her. I need to convince her that it does not matter to me. We need to have this conversation in private. Letty and Holden have been quietly watching us this entire time. I can tell Letty was confused and Holden was in awe. "Holden and Letty can you give us some privacy" I watch Holden grab Letty and leave out the front door.

I know that I must choose my next words very carefully. I don't want to scare her off even more. "Nyeusi please look at me. I want you to  see my face when I say this" She slowly turned around. I could tell she was nervous about what I'm going to say. I wanted to touch her so bad. But I think she would reject my touch right now. I looked into her eyes because I want her to know how serious I feel about her.

"You are my mate. I feel it in my soul that you are my other half. you are a hybrid and that makes you unique and different. I have no doubt that you have a mate because I'm standing right here. I know that you don't have a wolf to tell you that we are mates. but I know you must feel a pull toward me . something inside you must be calling out to me. I know this might be a lot for you to process because you thought you did not have a mate. I want you to give me a chance to prove to you that we belong together."

"You are leaving in two day. How can I get to know you in two days?" my first instant was to tell her that no matter what happens she would be leaving with me in two day. But I must let her think she has a choice in the matter. I  would not leave without her.

"we can take these two days to get to know each other.  I'm confident that I can make you feel something for me. when the two days are up I can ask alpha Lewis for permission for you to leave. you can visit my pack land and really get to know me and my people. "  She did say anything. she just kept looking at me. it was like she was trying to stare into my soul to see if I was telling the truth.

" I wont need permission to leave. In two days I turn twenty one. I had planned to move to NYC. However, I can not deny that I do feel something toward to you" It felt good that she also felt something for me. I know what she is feeling is not as powerful as my feelings for her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her against me. "Let me prove to you how good we can be together. Take a chance on me. I won't let you down or hurt you. Give me a chance to love you." I can tell she was thinking it over. Every second I waited felt like years.

"okay. But I wont make you any promises. I'm only agreeing  to spending time with you for the two day." I smiled. I was not worried. my wolf and I were confident that we could win our mate over in the allotted time.

"You don't know how happy you have made me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Nyeusi. I will be here first thing in the morning and we will spend the day together. " Nyeusi nodded he head. I pulled her even closer. our bodies  were molded to each other. I gently kissed her lips. her lips taste like the sweetest wine. I heard her give a little moan. then she wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to press even closer to me. oh god yes. she was killing with the her moaning. I grabbed her ass and grinded my erection into her stomach. She feels so good, My wolf was begging me to take her and show her that she belongs to us and we belong to her . But I knew that we had to stop. I did not just want to have sex with her. I needed to show her I cared for her too. I torn my lips from hers. and I began to kiss her neck and I slowing let go of her butt. I pulled away and looked at her face. she looked at me in a dazed. I rubbed my hand over her lips.

"I will see you in the morning. Dream of me"  I walked out the door. I knew that I had to leave before I changed my mind and make love to her.  I'm going to get her to fall so in love with me that she will never think of leaving me. Let the courting began.