Day 1

Oh, I wanna dance with somebody,

I wanna feel the heat with somebody

Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody

With somebody who loves me

Oh, I wanna dance with somebody

I wanna feel the heat with somebody

Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody

With somebody who loves me

I've been in love and lost my senses

Spinning through the town

Sooner or later, the fever ends

And I wind up feeling down

I need a man who'll take a chance

On a love that burns hot enough to last

So when the night falls

My lonely heart calls.

Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody is playing in the background. I woke early because I could not sleep last night. I could not stop thinking about Bodolf. I never in a million years thought I would have a mate. Plus, he is an alpha. I could not help lead a pack, I'm not even a full wolf. How can Bodolf even be sure we are mates. Maybe, it is a mistake.  Do I even want a mate? This changes everything. What  am I going to do? Bodolf deserves a chance but I had a plan for my life and it doesn't include wolves. The werewolves community has cause me nothing but trouble and heartache. well, except for Letty. Bodolf seems so sure that we are mates. but I don't have a wolf to tell me that we are mates. I feel something for him but it could be an extreme case of lust. Wolves are  very sexual creature by nature. Yell, even humans are very sexual creatures.  Maybe, I'm coming down with a  extreme case of horny virgin syndrome.

I think better with a full stomach. I went into the kitchen to  fix breakfast. I hope Letty stops by before Bodolf comes over. I really want to talk things over with her. I should have ask the exact time he was coming. I take out bacon, eggs, bread  and some fruits. I hear a knock on the door. It is seven in the morning. Who the hell could it be.  I go to the door and I smell him even before I open the door. I open the door. He is standing there looking absolutely beautiful. there is no other word to describe him.  His jeans are hanging low on his waist and his face lights up when he sees me. He pulls me close and slowly kiss my lips. my god this man knows how to kiss.  While holding me , he gently  caress my face.

"Good Morning, Nyeusi . I hope you slept well because I did not. I could not stop thinking about you."  I smiled. It was good to know that I was not the only one having trouble sleeping.

 "I was just making breakfast. Would you like to join me ?"

"Yes. I did not have a chance to eat. I was in a hurry to see you. I did not want to give you a chance to change your mind about spending the day with me. " Bodolf followed me into the kitchen. I began making scrambled eggs with bacon. Bodolf  made some toast and cut up the fruit.  when we were finished we sat down to eat . Bodolf began to eat. I stared at him with a shocked expression. he must have felt me looking at him.

"What? Do I have food on my face?'

"No. However, you did not say grace before eating." I took both his hands in mine and said a short grace over our food. "now, we can eat"  Bodolf started eating again. I hope that I did not offend him. He looks at me and smiles. "this tastes great. You are a wonderful cook, Nyeusi" 

"I am happy you like it. So what would you like to do today?"  I felt nervous for some reason.  I wanted to show him a good time. but I did not think it would be a good idea to hang around here for two reasons. reason number one:  I did not want to run into Alpha Lewis.  Reason number two: If we stay indoors I would not be a virgin at the end of the day. I wanted him way too much to say no. I would more than likely be doing the asking. Maybe even begging him to take me. What would it feel like to have all that male attention focused on me. I really have to stop thinking like this.