Broken- Chapter 30

3rd person view (more focused on Aaron though)

Blood slowly dripped onto the kitchen floor as Aaron tightened his grip on Nina's throat. The gasps of horror of on looking warriors could be heard all through the house, as they watched their Alpha strangle their Luna.

They knew they could never beat the Alpha and he would surely kill them if they intervened. The turning wheels in the heads of the Warriors were obvious as Nina turned slightly to smile at the Warriors.

"Go. Go now!" It was a strong command for someone being strangled and the Warriors hesitantly exited the kitchen.

Nina turned to Aaron as his dead black eyes stared back into hers, lacking the love that once was present. A train of vile words spilled from his lips like acid burning into her brain. Words intended to kill her as she tried to block the dark thoughts.

"You'll never be anything. A poor omega who'll never be anything other than laid on her back. Your own parents would rather die than spend another moment related to you." Tears slipped down her face as she tried to convince herself it wasn't really Aaron talking.

The pain came back like a tornado that swallowed her whole, as sobs escaped her mouth. She could feel her chest cave in at the heartbreak of finally being alone. The smile on his face made the ache unbearable as she let out a scream.

He slipped him cold hands from her throat as she slid to the floor crying and screaming hysterically as she tried to block the dark thoughts from her mind. His words like a broken record forever stuck on replay in her head.

His eyes darkened as he took in the sight of the all mighty Enfant des loups sobbing on her knees at his mercy. His hands curled, as violent thoughts of ways to destroy the glow around her surfaced in his head.

His hand reached out to finally end her when he heard it. It was soft and as gentle as a summer time breeze. "I'm sorry." He felt as though a bucket of ice had been thrown at him.

She was apologizing. Apologizing for all the things he'd said she was and the things she caused. He fell to his knees as the pain of her confession overtook him. He'd let the one thing he'd never wanted to happen, happen.

He let her down. He was the last one. The only person she had left and he'd blamed her for all the things she'd never done. He felt as though his heart was breaking in half as she stared at him with puffy eyes almost begging for mercy. But there was no need.

He should be the one begging. Begging that she'd love him again. That she'd trust him again. Begging that she'd love him until the day he was wrinkled and rotting.

He looked at her as her eyes held no emotion. He could feel the tears streaming down his face as he opened him mouth to beg. To apologize. To say something. However, as he looked back down at her blood covering his nails, ugly sobs left his mouth. He couldn't control the way his body jerked with each sob.

The way his heart broke at the way he'd hurt the one person he was supposed to love for all of eternity. He felt like throwing up as he tried to take in deep breaths. He looked back to see her staring at him with an emotion in her eyes he'd never truly seen until now.

"We're two heart broken, depressed fools, ugly crying in a state of the art kitchen. And... I've never been more in love with you."

His heart stopped at her words. He'd said such vile things and she still looked past that to see the true him. The one that loved everything about her. From that fact that she sounds like a chirping bird when she laughs. To the heart shaped birthmark over her right butt cheek. The one that loved the fact that she was so flawed it made her perfect.

She fell into his arms as she let out a sigh. He held her tightly afraid she would suddenly rip herself from his embrace. He let out a sigh as he pulled her impossibly closer and silently cried into her shoulder as she rubbed circles into his back.

How'd he ever get so lucky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but it's just to introduce you to the rollercoaster to come.

Do you think Nina was right to over look his changing? Should she hold that against him? Let me know!!

I hope you beautiful people enjoyed this filler and I'll see you really soon! I love you guys!! ♡♡