reunion

Kayla

I got to the precent and seen justice sitting inna holding cell i filled out sum papers and she was in my care once we were out i decided to break our silence "boo WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" she twirled her hair and looked down "i got into a argument with my boyfriend and....." i opened my eyes "YOU GOTTA BOYFRIEND whats his name" still looking down "chance but wait lemme finish" i nodded "so i left his place and stayed with my bestfriends and these niggas came up inna crib and kidnapped us all and i sum how escaped but the nigga still out and he lookin for me" i gripped the steering wheel "and why did these niggas run down on yall" i looked at her with my mean eye "chance he in the game" i smacked my forehead and sighed "you didnt listen to my one rule" i pulled into my driveway "come one lets get inside"

Kyle

i was layin in the bed playing with kimmy the baby was sleeping when i heard the door open and close "MOMMMMYYY" kimmy dashed down the stairs she was with a little girl who resembled her she looked at me with a stank face "GIRL I KNOW YOU AINT WITH THIS CHEATIN ASS NIGGA KAYLA I SWEAR" i heard the baby cryin and sucked my teeth and ran upstairs "and dont tell me yall got another baby what the fuck"

Kayla

"Are u juss gonna stand there or explain" i sighed "mommy who dat and why she yellin at daddy" i looked down at kimmy she had her arms folded and a stink face "kimmy this is mommy cousin justice"

Justice

"Hi princess whats your name" she rolled her eyes at me "kamera angelic jones...and i don't appreciate how you talkin to my daddy stop it" and she walked off "shes juss like you but expain" it takes a hour but kayla explains the whole story "damn im an asshole" she rolls her eyes inna playful way "you think" the baby starts hollering " come meet my son" i jogged up stairs and seen kyle struggling "its okay babe lemme see him" his eyes opened as soon as he got in my eyes " hi ky'rece hi handsome" i cooed "yall two go talk and justice an apology is dude"

Chance

I cant believe niggas did this to her i pulled into the driveway of the adress they sent me and knocked onna door when the door opened i couldn't believe who i saw one of the best drug lords to be known also my biggest rival i tensed up and so did he "you must be chance" he smirked "you should already know who i am...or was" i nodded "and you should know who i am as well" he sent a cold smile "you're  the nigga who killed my bestfriend........