going home

Kayla
"finally after 3 days of this hospital me and my baby go home" i cheered to ky'rece everything was packed and i was waiting on kyle to- "babyyy" he kissed my forehead "and hey handsome" he kiss his forehead "mommy" she smiled "hi bruda" she frowned "why he don't say hi back" i smiled and patt her shoulder "because he doesn't know how to talk" she nodds "i love him sooo much already" i smile "lets go home"

kyle

While the doctor was talking to kayla befor we left some bitch walks up to me while i have my son with me "hey sexy" i roll my eyes "hoe by you see me with my son" she starts feeling on me "soo" i pushed her "mane ion want yo raggity ass back off" ky'rece started crying "mane you woke up my son" she huffed and walked off i put his binky in his mouth and slowly rocked him to sleep once kayla was done she hugged me "i love you soo much" I'm guessing she saw what happened "i love you and only you" i pecked her lips "lets go bae"

Prince

"Riri" we was at my house just chilling she looked up from her phone "you know i like you" she blushed "and you know you gonna be mine pretty soon" i pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek "prince" i heard some female yelling my name so i look out my window "let me inn" i rolled my eyes "nahh you good" it was the girl that riri beat up "nahh prince let her up" she said while throwing her hair up in a tight bun and taking her earrings off "riri I'm not gonna" she huffed "fine imma go pee" then i heard the gate buz open "shit" less than three minutes when by untill she knocked on my door riri stood next to me and i opened the door "hay bay-" her eyes flickered over to riri "why she here" riri stood quiet "look hoe you got two minutes to say why you here and after those two minutes you gonna leave and if you don't" she smiled "what is your name again" i asked and her eyes went open we been fucking for a month and you don't know my name what is it stored as in your phone" i help back a laugh "1 correction all you did was suck my Dick for a month and two your names is stored as hoe" she smacked me which didn't hurt "i laughed and put my arm around riri waist "two minutes is up bye bye oh and" she smacked the shit outta that hoe i shrugged my shoulders and close my door "ririii" she looked at me "whaaat" i picked her up "how you gonna talk to me like dat" i slammed her on the bed and climbed on top of her i pulled her leggings and started playing with her through her underwear "see now i gotta play with you" right when she was about to cum i stopped "why did you ASSHOLE" she lightly punched my chest i kissed her and bit her bottom lip "you want me to finish right" i pulled her underwear down "yesss" i raises my eyebrow "yes who" "yess papi" i start fingering her within two minutes she comes all over me i look at her and she looks back at me "you are so beautiful"