funeral

Kyle Today was the day I wish it hadn't come to this watching them lower him under I knew we weren't on speaking terms but that was my nigga the only mf left that I had been around since day one my other nigga tyshawn dipped followed some chick who so called had his heart on the low niggas warned him that that baby wasn't his but he was stuck to her anyways everyone came even riri and katrece came we signed the book and took at seat "in loving memory of James" I looked over at kimmy "what does that mean daddy where's uncle James" I held back tears "that means he's in a better place now" her bottom lip quivered "j-just like grandma" I nodded she ran over to me and cried and I cried with her "shhh don't worry baby girl he's happier now" she sat on my lap and we sat and watched the ceremony "daddy" I looked down at her "yes baby" she looked at the casket "can we go say goodbye" I picked her up and held her on my hip and walked up to the casket "could we have one word" the people nod and walk off "James James man imma miss you I'm sorry our last encounter wasn't happy maybe you'd still be here but you up in heaven tell God I saw wassup doe do it big up there and watch over me and the family" Kimmy "uncle James I only just met you but you treated me soo good I love you soo much and I hope you have fun and sat hi to grandma for me you look very handsome and ill miss you" I looked and daddy "you done baby" I nodded and we walked away "aye are you Kyle" daddy tensed up "who wants to know" he looked at the man and I looked too "tyshawn Reed" "daddy mommy and ky'rece are coming" "Kyle .....tyshawn"

Kayla

"OMG where you been" he smiled "I've been living life and when I heard James ..I just had to come and pay my respects and meet up with my old homie" he dapped Kyle "kimmy you might not remember me but I seen you when you were super tiny" kimmys eyes widen "really how tiny" he ruffled her hair "when you were your brothers size" I smiled but Kyle didn't "so everyone else knew about my seed but me"