Ch. 5 (R rated): Kent and Hope Dream of Love Friday Night

“Mr. Romance”, Ch. 5 (R rated):  Kent and Hope Dream of Love Friday Night , September 17, 2013 Gratiana Lovelace

An Original Fiction Story Copyrighted by Gratiana Lovelace  (all rights reserved)

[(1) “Mr. Romance” story logo, left]

Author’s Mature Content Note (R rating):  “Mr. Romance” is a love story--and love is passionate.   This chapter is a tenderly sensuous love scene.    However, if you are unable or unwilling to attend a movie with an R rating, then please don’t read this chapter.  That is my disclaimer.  

Author’s recap from the previous installment:  Kent had secretly slid into the sleeping Hope’s bed Friday night, gently kissing her awake.  But Hope is a good girl, clinging to her virginity--waiting for her Mr. Right to come along and sweep her off her feet with a love of a lifetime.  So she firmly resisted him--despite Hope having a crush on Kent, Mr. Romance. Kent is chastened to learn that Hope is a virgin and he feels even more respectful towards her. Yet, he is also desirous of Hope.   And Kent’s desires usually win out.  But then, Kent may have met his match in Hope, in moreways than one.

“Mr. Romance”, Ch. 5 (R rated):  Kent and Hope Dream of Love Friday Night

Kent’s and Hope’s intimate conversation in her bed Friday night--after their nite caps and Kent impulsively joining the sleeping Hope her in her bed--about love and lovemaking has opened each of their eyes to the possibility of a relationship with each other as they gaze sweetly at each other.   Kent is respectful of Hope and her virginity--however much his body aches to join with hers in a passionate interlude.  Kent is always a considerate lover, but tonight he wants to let Hope guide him in how intimate she wants to be with him tonight--and in their future. 

Kent realizes that though he has pushed Hope out of his mind romantically for the two years they have been friends and colleagues, he finds that he can no longer deny his feelings for the sweet and lovely Hope[(2) right].   And Hope is beginning to realize that she doesn’t want to wait to see if her life will bring her a love of a lifetime--that maybe she needs to see that the love she has for Kent might be the beginning of her wish for a shared lifetime of love together. 

Kent gently runs the back of his fingers down Hope’s soft and creamy left shoulder.  The two of them here together, now, is a moment full of possibilities--for each of them.  Then their eyes lock together in a loving gaze and they each breathe more deeply.  Kent leans down and he kisses Hope sweetly on her soft lips.  Hope’s breathing quickens.  Kent kisses Hope tenderly again--and this time, she kisses him back a little.  Kent brushes the soft curls away from Hope’s face and he caresses her cheek while gazing into her eyes tenderly.   To Kent, Hope is a beautiful dream of loving sweetness that he did not dare to wish for during the two years that they’ve known each other as colleagues and friends.  And until now, Hope had not revealed her true loving feelings for Kent.

Kent kisses Hope again and she kisses him back sweetly.  Hope’s kisses to Kent are tentative, yet eager--charming Kent completely with her shyness.  Hope wants to know more of Kent’s loving tenderness with her.  She has dreamed about him for so long, and now her dream of love is becoming real.     Kent is slow and hesitant in his romantic overtures to Hope, letting her guide him as to how intimate she wishes to be.  Kent’s kisses move down to Hope’s cheek and to her neck then back to her lips again.  Hope’s hands still hold the bed sheet tightly in front of her nightgown covered breasts—but she is not moving away from Kent, nor is she asking him to stop.

Kent:  Kent smiles, his eyes are moist with tender feelings for Hope and he sighs lovingly.  “You are so beautiful, Hope.”  Kent kisses Hope’s lips and then her neck again and she sighs and breathes deeply.