The themes of “Mr. Romance” involve waiting for true love, discovering what true love is, and family--be they colleagues and friends, or blood relatives. Life is what we make of it. We can choose our own paths sometimes. And life is always sweeter, when we can and finally do choose to love.
“Mr. Romance” is one of three script stories that I began back in November 2010 over the Thanksgiving Holidays--I have already serialized “Handsome” here in Wattpad and on my blog--and I returned to “Mr. Romance” again and again as I expanded and refined it. It is on the shorter end of the spectrum for my stories--being under 50 pages. I have already serialized “Mr. Romance” on DF and on my blog, but had not shared it here on my Wattpad site yet. For those of you who had read this story earlier, there will be some inevitable tweaking as I read through this story again. And for those of you who like a "quick" story, Mr. Romance is one of my short stories at under 45 pages.
- Chapters 1-3: Hope and Kent and Their Work Friends, 9/15/13
- Ch. 4 (PG-13): Hope has a Visitor in the Night
- Ch. 5 (R rated): Kent and Hope Dream of Love Friday Night
- Ch. 6-11 (R rated): Hope and Kent Expand their Relationship
- Ch. 12-16: Hope's and Kent's Secret Romance is Revealed in Duluth
- Ch. 17-22: Hope & Kent's Stay in Duluth Marks a Turning Point
- Ch. 23-26 (R rated): Kent Plans to Meet Hope's Family for Thanksgiving
- Ch. 27-34 End: Hope's and Kent's Family Thanksgiving