"Why now? Tae~ I want more." I whined, almost to tears because I needed it so badly and I didn't have the chance to drink as much as I needed. It's been too long since the last time we had our sessions.

"I wonder who it is." He stared blankly at the door, not minding my pleas.

"Tae~" I nudged him, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Why do you even care?" I frowned.

"What?" He looked at me with wide eyes, confused. "I don't. It's just... Jimin is probably crying himself to sleep right now while she's having sex with some asshole." Taehyung spoke softly as he took a strand of my hair, swirling it around his index finger. "If only she knew..." He trailed off.

"If only she knew what?" I asked, turning my head to the side to urge him to continue.

"Someone slipped something in his drink." He spoke with a sad tone, lowering his head to nuzzle it on my shoulder as he tightened his arms around my body.

"Oh? I'm sorry. Is he alright?" I asked as I leaned my head on his.

"He is now. He told me that he thought she was Aotaki. You can't imagine the fear in his eyes the next morning when he realized what he did." He continued. "He loves her too much to cheat on her. Just like I love you." His voice was close to a whisper as he leaned in to kiss the side of my head.

"You have to tell her that. She's been trying to torture Jimin ever since." I said, trying to ignore the shouts of pet names coming from her bedroom, making a disgusting face.

"I guess I'll tell her in the morning." He shrugged. "Try and get some sleep, princess. I promise I'll make it up to you." He pulled my chin to place a sweet kiss on my lips as I nodded and wiggled in his arms to find a comfortable position, earning a chuckle from him. "You don't want to do that, please."

"I forgot how sensitive you are." I chuckle, wiggling more to tease him.

"Rei~" He whined cutely.

"Fine. I missed teasing you." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

"You are so gonna pay for all the times you've made me hard and left." He growled at me.

"I don't have to worry about that, yet. It's gonna be a long time from now." I turned my head, closing my eyes to sleep.

"You are killing me. Do you even know how many wet dreams I've had with you in them. God, I can't believe I'm begging a girl to fuck her. It's a first for me." He shook his head in disbelief as I slapped his chest playfully.

"Good night, TaeTae." I whispered.

We fell asleep shortly after Taehyung started rocking us from side to side, humming a soft lullaby.

My alarm clock started buzzing at 8 AM sharp as I forgot to turn it off and I quickly grasped my phone to turn it off before it woke up my boyfriend.

My phone vibrated again and this time, it was a message from Jungkook.

Kookie Dough:

I see you guys made up. I'm happy for you.

I smiled at the text and replied with a thank you and a smiley face with a couple of hearts.

Kookie Dough:

Actually, can we meet today. Around 2, at the club. I have to restock the alcohol and I could use a hand.

I looked over my shoulder to check on Taehyung and he was dead asleep, so I called the maknae instead. Texts frustrated me because I could never tell when someone was lying or their actual emotions. He answered after the first ring with a rough voice.