Epilogue

That time, the lunar eclipse was shown in the demon world. 

It was something to look forward...to one vampire. He was glancing towards the moon, surrounded by...countless of the corpses of vampires. His hands were covered in blood, and some of his victims blood attached to his face. He was smiling very satisfy and then...

"This won't be enough" He stated and walked away from the corpses. While he walked, he reached a river. A hot spring river. Even though it was a hot spring, but there were no steams came out from the river. People were usually passed through the river as they were not interested with a normal river. He cleaned both of his bloody hands and drank some of the water. He felt...rather disgusted because some of vampires' scent were attached to the river. He remembered that the river was able to drew every person's scent who were taking a bath there and for a vampire like him, he was easily to discovered that many vampires already there and leaving their scent there. Until...

"Hm? What's this? This is not a vampire's scent" He thought harder in his mind. "A Genesis?" He said and from the scent, he knew very well that scent. To him, it brings back memories. He knew exactly the owner of the scent. To someone, he already left behind for his own selfish reason. "I see. You've been here before. Hmm... I wonder how you came here. Well, never mind" He then stood up and already decided something in his mind.

"Well then... Let's have a little reunion, my little...Janne"

The End

------------------------

There you go for the epilogue!

For Diabolik Lovers' Fans probably, or maybe know who is the person in the Epilogue and guess what?

I wanted to made the third series of this book, featuring that new vampire in my book!!! \(^^)/ But, of course, I will continued after the drama cds and the game have been released :'( I don't want to spoiled Kino's personality as I want to keep his true personality when he appeared in my story. So, to those who are waiting for the third series, please be very patient until at least his drama cd released on...September -_-

Anyway, I thank you to all my lovely readers who already read this story from the beginning until the end. And I'm terribly sorry if I made some mistakes. I'll make sure to improved and will not disappoint you in the third series.

Please leave comments or votes.

See you in my other books! :D