Chapter 6 - Taken

It's been two weeks since the Tsukinami brothers making appearances in front of Janne. She never saw them since then, because there is a day where Janne unable to go to school. She's a fourth year student in her university and she's not only managing her internship, but Janne is also taking care her thesis and it's very important. This is also causing Janne unable to spend more time with the brothers. She chose to stay at her own apartment so she can more focus with her thesis. Ruki still came to her as usual around noon and usually he will stay there before he go to school. Janne already asked him to not come every day but Ruki insists. He felt he have to stay by her side no matter what since the day they encountered the Tsukinami brothers.

As for today, Janne still unable to go to school because of her thesis. The deadline is today, at midnight. Her thesis' lecturer told her to submit the final draft before 12 a.m. Janne already asked Ruki to not come to her apartment today and fortunately, he is doing what his lover asked him to.

***

Around Midnight

"DONE!!!" Janne shouting at her laptop. Happy and joy because her thesis finally finished. All she have to do is send it to her lecturer and hopefully the draft is being accepted. She open her e-mail, typing the lecturer's e-mail address and attaching the draft and.... send. Janne looking at her cellphone to make sure there's a message. And it is. Ruki did. She didn't realized because Janne set the phone on silent mode so it will not disturb her and as she read Ruki's message.

'How was your thesis? Are you done already?

I just finished school and I'm on my way to your apartment.

I'm sure you haven't eat anything yet so I brought your favorite sushi.

Don't sleep yet. See you later'

It was sent at 11.34 a.m. Janne look at the clock and it's 11.45. It's almost ten minutes ago Ruki sent the message to her so probably he will be there in five minutes. To make sure he knows Janne still awake, she decided to text him back.

'Hi there!

I'm sorry I just read your message. I already finished with the draft and sent it to my lecturer. I hope it goes well ><

Don't worry, I'm still fully awake.

See you~'

While she is waiting for him, Janne decided to read a novel. The novel is telling about a female angel who fall in love with a demon. The angel is on her mission to fetching all the lost souls in the earth and while she was doing her job, a flirting demon appeared, disturbing the angel's work. He said he got interested with the angel and was trying to throwing her down and become a fallen angel. The angel refused of course but since that day, the demon always appeared before her whenever she was doing her job. The angel got irritated of him and asked him why he's always disturbing her but the demon always giving the same answer while he added that he's interested with her soul. The angel confused because she didn't have any soul but the demon said she have, and he got interested with her soul.

Janne is fully concentrated with the novel and while she read, it got her thinking. "A love between an angel and a demon, huh? Kinda sad... but it looks beautiful" While she was lost in her thought, Janne felt something in her apartment. She close the book, stand up and exit her room. She open the door and look around.

Nothing.

There's nothing there. At first, she thought it was Ruki because he have the spare key but usually he will say something when he enter. Feeling a little bit scared, Janne was hoping Ruki will come as soon as possible. As Janne slowly closing her bedroom's door, a strong grip is holding the door. Preventing her to close it, causing she startled of the surprising encounter.