Chapter 5 - Tsukinami Brothers

"We have come for you, Queen" The white hair man said. Janne only confuse. Queen? What does it mean? Why he's calling her Queen? Who are they? What do they want from her?

"Haha.. Nii-san, I think she's in shock" The blond man said. Nii-san. So these two are brothers and the white man is the oldest.

"I suppose so" The tall man said and suddenly he vanished shocking Janne but before she could react, the man already in front of her, grabbing her left hand, startling her. "Come with us. You do not have any rights to object us"

"That's right. If you don't want to get hurt, be a good girl and come with us" The blond man said.

"No! Le-Let me go!" She screaming at them and trying her best to escape. But, it's no use-no matter how she try hard to struggle, she can't win his power. His strength is like the vampires but stronger.

"It's futile. There is no one who will hear you scream. Neither the Sakamaki or the Mukami" The white man said, making Janne surprised.

"Eh? D-Did you know them?" She ask.

"Of course we know 'em! Those worthless vampires" The blond man mocking them.

"D-Don't say that! They're not like that!" Janne shouting at them.

"Hoo... Are you trying to protect them? Even though yourself have become their prey?" The white man ask.

"It's not like that!"

"Sheesh~ Never mind that! Come on, nii-san. Why don't I knock her down so it'll be easier for us to take her?"

"Do what you want"

"Hehe~ As you wish, nii-san" The blond man said and ready to knock her down. Seeing what he's going to do with her causing Janne become scared and her body is trembling. "Prepare yourself, Queen" He said and Janne can only close her eyes, waiting for whatever is coming either her face, her head or her stomach. But, before his punch directing to her stomach-someone grabbing her body, dissociating her with them.

"Oi! Janne! Are you alright?" The new voice ask her. She know that voice. A rather rude voice but hinted kindness on his every words. She slowly open her eyes and raise her head to see the figure. Beautiful white hair and red eyes.

"Su--Subaru-kun?"

"Are you alright?" Subaru ask. Worried.

"U-Un. I--I'm fine" She said. But, she couldn't say the words correctly. Her body still trembling. Subaru grab both of her hands to calm her down. Seeing her body is not trembling anymore, Subaru look at the two figures who are still standing in front of them. Anger showed in his face.

"Oi! Who the hell are you?!? What do you want from her?" Subaru shouting at them.

"Subaru!" Someone calling him. Subaru and Janne looking at the source, Reiji came. Followed by his brothers and Mukami's also Yui. All of them are approaching Subaru and Janne. Ruki checking on her condition.

"Are you alright, Janne?" Ruki asking.

"Ye-Yeah. I'm fine. Subaru-kun help me"

"Hee~ The knights already here" The blond man said.

"Oi! Who the hell are ya?!?" Ayato shout at them.

"Oh, yeah. We haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Shin. Tsukinami Shin. And beside me is my brother, Tsukinami Carla" Shin introducing themselves.

"Tsukinami? We never heard about it" Reiji said.

"Well, we're the First Blood in case you wanna know" Shin said.