Chapter 22 - Together Forever

Airport

Three days after the incident in the Zoo, the day has finally came for Mizuno to returned to New York. All of his family came to accompanied him in the airport, including Ruki and Kaito. 

"Well, it's time" Mizuno said.

"Hurry and come home again, Mizuno" Shiro said and hugged him, followed by Ayumi and the rest of his siblings.

"Mizuno-niisan" Janne called him. "Here" Janne gave him a bento. "It's just some snacks but maybe you can enjoy it in the plane"

"Thank you" He hugged her sister tightly. He will missed her for sure. And then... His eyes fixed on Ruki. "Take care of my sister. I won't forgive you if something bad happened to her"

"I will. Take care, Mizuno-san" Both of them shake hands as Janne could relieved as her brother finally accepted Ruki. In the middle of their parting, they could heard another announcement for every passengers to New York have to stand by.

"Well, that's my last call. Take care you guys" Mizuno took his bags and walked away from him. All of them waved to him as he also do the same and then, he gone to the waiting room. The rest of the family and Ruki together exit the airport for another...parting. 

"Well then, mom, dad, Soga-niisan and Ruka-neesan. I should be going now" Janne said.

"Eehh?! Right now?! You should spend your time with your family more longer" Shiro said, weeping.

"Dad... I still have my thesis to work on" Janne said.

"Oh yes, you will have the defense later. Please don't work too hard or you'll get exhausted and unable to finished it. Good luck, Janne" Ayumi said.

"I will, mom"

As Janne parted with her family, Shiro came to Ruki. "Ruki. Please take care of my daughter. You already have our blessings, including Mizuno. So, please always by my daughter's side. She treasured you so much"

"I will, Shiro-san. I won't let you down" Ruki stated and finally, the three of them parted with Sakurazuka's family and took the taxi and went ahead.

Along the way home, Janne couldn't help to think about her thesis. Because she got kidnapped by Tsukinami's mansion, she neglected her thesis and didn't know what will happened. She only hoped her adviser already approved her thesis so she could work on her presentation.

"Don't worry, Janne" Kaito suddenly said. "I already checked on your thesis. Because you never answered your adviser's email, he came to your apartment and I was there and told me your thesis already perfect so you can work on your presentation. I told him that you've gone to your family because there is a little problem but I told him you won't be gone too long. I already put the papers in your apartment so you can check on it to start making the presentation" Kaito explained and that made Janne felt relieved about it.

"Oh, thank you Kai-kun" 

"I'll help you make it" Ruki volunteered.

"Really? Well, thanks Ruki-kun"

~Time skip~

Two weeks after Janne returned, Janne was finally had her thesis defense. All of Mukami brothers came to her campus to know the results. Good thing that Janne had their defense in the morning so their school's time won't be disturb. They were waiting in front of the auditorium, and Kou will watch of how Janne's doing from the door's glass. He was so worried about Janne.

"Geez~ I hope pyon-chan is doing okay" Kou said.

"Don't worry. Himechi is smart. I'm sure she will passed. She already worked hard" Yuma said, while carrying a bouquet of flowers. The brothers already preparing the bouquet also a couple of balloons.