Chapter 40- Dont stop thinking about me

"Are you okay?" I asked Lexi as I sat next to her, still in my pajamas from last night. We heard about her having twins a few minutes before.

"No." She said and I smiled sympathetically before she looked at me. "Can you do something for me?" She asked and I nodded. "I promise I'll pay you back. Please Please Please get stuff for the twins?"

"Of course. I'm gonna go home and change first. I might have to bring Winter. I'll be back though." I said and she nodded. I hugged her lightly and left.
______

"Hey babe." Alex said as I walked in the house. He was walking down the stairs with Elijah in his arms. He came down and kissed me. "Hows Lexi?" He asked as I followed him in the kitchen. "Jack said twins when he called."

"Yeah. She wasn't fully able to communicate because well she just had two babies but okay I guess." I said and Elijah looked up.

"Where's Aunt Lexi and Uncle Jack?" He asked tiredly. I smiled lightly and kissed his cheek.

"I'll tell you later. I need to get dressed and stuff. I'll take Winter. Elijah be good for Alex." I said and kissed both of their cheeks. I started to walk upstairs when I heard Elijah start talking to Alex.

"Daddy do you have to go to the studio?" He asked excitedly. I stopped in the middle of the hall and smiled.
______

"Hey baby girl." I whispered talking Winter out of her crib. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and took my pinkie. I kissed her head and got her changed. I had gotten myself ready right before Winter woke up. I got her dressed and went downstairs grabbing her diaper bag.

"Love you!" I yelled as I went to leave.

"Love you too!" Alex and Rian yelled. I laughed a bit while I put Winters seat in the car. I started towards a baby store to get more than what I got at 7 AM.

I got another car-seat, even more onesies and clothes, bottles, blankets, other stuff. Yeah you get what I got. I went to check out and the girl looked at me rolling her eyes after she seen I already I had a stroller, and kid.

"It's for a friend." I mumbled under my breath and after an awkward checkout was in the car when winter started to violently cough and wheeze. I quickly got out, since we were still in the parking lot, and quickly went and opened the door.

"Hey hey hey calm down babygirl." I whispered picking her up and rubbing her back. She was breathing heavy and after a minute she  stopped. I put her in her seat and went back upfront and called Alex.

"Your child likes to almost give me panic attacks." I said as he answered.

"Why what happened?" He asked and I started to drive.

"Well, she was just having some weird cough attack and you know I'm a worried mother... Anyway hows Elijah?" I asked and he chuckled before I heard the phone being passed.

"Hi mommy!" He yelled into the phone.

"I gotta go." I said as Alex took the phone back.

"Okay. Love you." He said and I smiled a bit turning into a McDonald's.

"Love you too." I said hanging up. I ordered stuff for me Zack and Jack. I drove back of the hospital, grabbed what I needed and went in finding Lexi's room where Jack Zack and a not so out of it Lexi sat.

"I have food," I said placing the large back in the table. "And a baby." I said and placed her in a chair. She, thankfully, fell asleep in the car.

"Did you get the stuff?" Lexi asked and I nodded. This was one hell of a morning.
•••

Fucking sucks, I know. Okay I have good news and bad news. Bad news first? Okay. There are only 8-10 more chapters in this book. Good new! THERES GONNA BE A THIRD BOOK! And you get to name it. Remember it has to have Perfect in it because this is the Perfect series. But gotta go! BYE! >•< MEOW!