Chapter 17- I Love You

{•McKenna's POV•}
|Two Days Later|

"McKenna. I'm Dr Harper if you remember and I bring news on your baby." A doctor said and I nodded sitting up. I had three broken ribs and my whole back was literally bruised. Kellin wasn't okay, but he was making it. "It's a boy. And we controlled his breathing. Would you like to see him?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll get her a wheel chair." The nurse said walking out. Two minutes later the door opened but when I looked up I seen a worried Alex Gaskarth with my father behind him.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked sitting next to me. I shrugged and he kissed my forehead. The nurse came back in and smiled at me.

"Are you ready?" She asked and helped me into the chair. I looked at Alex and he stood up.

"Do you wanna come?" I asked quietly and he took my hand lacing our fingers.

"Of course." He said and pushed my to where the nurse led us. We got to the NICU and she took us to the back where a baby, my baby, lay tiny and motionless. I looked at him and my lip quivered a bit. He was barely breathing on his own and he was hooked up to so many tubes.

"Oh. My. Fuck." I whispered so nobody but Alex could hear me. He put his arms around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"I love you." He whispered for the first time. I grabbed his hand and put my head down.

"I love you too." I whispered back and someone clears their throat.

"McKenna your brother would like to see you."
______

I look at my twin brother who looked horrible. We didn't say a word just looked at each other. I look into his blue eyes, which looked a lot like mums.

"Kenna?" He asked.

"Kellin?" I mimicked and he smiled lightly.

"I'm scared." He whispered and I took his hand.

"Me too." I whispered back and he sat up flinched.

"I need a hug." He whispered and moved so I could sit next to him. I moved to his bed and wrapped my arms around my brother. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my shoulder. I felt his hot tears run down my back and I felt a lump in my throat.

"Don't cry." I chocked out and he let out a quiet sob.

"I-I heard them say I had about two weeks." He sobbed and I held him tighter. I let tears fall out of my eyes and let my head down.

"I'm sorry."
•••
McKenna and Kellin up top!
IM SORRY!!!!!!! Who knows maybe the doctors where lying? MAYBE IT WAS ALL A DREAM! No it wasn't. But suggest baby names because I still doesn't have one! But I has to go! BYE! >•< MEOW!