Chapter 20- Home

"Hey little man." I whispered picking Elijah up. "We're going home today." I said and kissed his cheek.

"McKenna we have stuff!" Carter yelled opening the door. Him and Carson held the diaper bag, car seat, and my bag while dad and uncle Mikey stood behind them.

"Thank you." I said and they set the stuff down.

"Welcome." They said at the same time leaving.

"Um... Bye?" I asked confused. I turned back around and looked up to see my uncle and father looking at my son making weird faces. "Uh... I'm just gonna go get changed now..." I said and grabbed my bag going to the bathroom.
______

"No I'm fine!" I said as I argued with my mother.

"No I've got this. You stay here or I will ground you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"But-"

"No but's!" She yelled walking out.

"You're mean!" I yelled at her.

"Thanks!" She yelled and I looked at Carter who was sat next to me.

"She's weird." He said and I laughed.

"And she's your mother." I told him and he stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever."
______

"Okay, your all good to go. I'll see you in a week for the little guy, okay?" The doctor asked and I nodded looking in the car seat I had next to me. "And you can go now." He said and I nodded. He left and I looked at dad who had stayed because mum had to go home and take care of Zoey.

"Can we see Kellin first?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yes we can." He said and we went to Kellin's room.

I went in without dad and took Elijah because well... I don't know. I softly knocked on the door and went in. He slowly looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Kel." I said sitting down. He looked at Elijah and smiled.

"Your going home?" He asked and I smiled. "They said a few days. Like the day before our birthday." He said and I smiled.

"Yay!" I said and he chuckled. We talked for a little while, he held Elijah, and soon dad came in and said we had to go. "I'll see you soon." I said walking to the door. "So long and goodnight." I said in a sing song voice.

"So long and goodnight."
______

Home. Finally. I was in my room, on my bed, Elijah was sleeping and I was about to fall asleep. I rolled on my side, closed my eyes, and the door slammed opened.

"Go away." I mumbled falling deeper into my blanket. They came closer and tried to touch Elijah's cot, which was next to my bed. I grabbed their wrist and sat up. "You have until three to leave. One... Two... Good." I said as they ran out of my room.

"Ugh people. Don't trust them." I mumbled lying back down.

"McKenna!" Mum yelled and I groaned. The door opened and she stood there.

"What do you want?" I almost snapped but stopped myself.

"Someone's here to see you." She said and I looked up at her.

"Can you make coffee?" I asked and she nodded. "Yay!" I then looked at Elijah who twitched in his sleep. "I don't wanna wake him." I said and she came closer.

"Gentally pick him up and don't move him around a lot." She said gentally picking him up and placing him in my arms.

We went downstairs and to the kitchen where I seen Jack and Alex waiting quietly.

"So the coffee?" I asked sitting in front of the two. "I don't want sugar but a tiny a bit of milk." I said and the two shook their heads.

"I'm not your maid." She said and right after Zoey, who I'm guessing was upstairs, started to scream her head off.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" Dad screamed running up the stairs and I think he fell at least three times.

"McKenna can I borrow your Folie Á deux CD?" Carter asked.

"No remember what happen last time I let you borrow a CD?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You suck." He said and I laughed.

"And you swallow." I said and mum gasped hitting my back with a towel.

"WHO TOLD HER!" Carter screamed running upstairs.

"So what do you want? Not to be rude but I am exhausted and I want at least a little bit of sleep." I said and Alex nodded.

"I wrote a song." Jack said and I gasped.

"You wrote an actual song with meaning behind it?" I asked and he nodded. "How many times does it-"

"None." He said and I nodded.

"Can I hear this song?" I asked and he handed me a sheet of paper.

"Well Rian and Alex helped but I did most of it." Jack said.

"Yeah really." Alex said, and he wasn't sarcastic about it. I looked at the lyrics and was amazed by what this crazy boy could do

"What's it called?" I asked.

"Remembering Sunday." Jack said and I nodded. "And on a totally unrelated note, WOMAN WHERE IS THE LITTLE DUDE?!" He yelled and I laughed a bit.

"Over here." I said and he almost jumped across the table next to me, almost.

"Can I hold him?" He asked and I laughed.

"Uh... On the couch." I said and Alex laughed. "C'mon, both of you. And mum I'll be back to help." I said bringing the two into the living room.

"Hold his head and- oh." I said.

"I know how to old a baby." He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm going to go get coffee. Don't drop my baby." I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Kenna." Alex said stopping me in the hall.

"Yeah?" I asked and he took my hand.

"On your birthday me you and a nice dinner." He said and kissed my cheek.

"O-Okay." I said and he smiled walking away. One human shouldn't be able to be that... Sexy.
•••

HORRIBLE/ LONG FILLER! AND I know what Remembering Sunday is about so stuff with that song may or may not relate to the story. Look it up

Remembering Sunday --- All Time Low Ft. Juliet Simms

Yay! Gotta go TWD is on. BYE! >•< MEOW! 😺