Chapter 30- Marry Me

2 (more) years later... (2040)

Today, were going on tour. All Time Low, After Hours, and We The Kings.

"C'mon Kenna!" Alex yelled from downstairs. We were at my parents house dropping off Elijah and I was talking to my mum.

"Okay! Bye mum!" I said kissing her cheek and running downstairs. I got to the last three steps and totally slipped landing on my butt laughing.

"Uh... Okay then." Someone said and I kept laughing. "What happen?" Dad asked.

"I may or may not have fallen down the stairs." I laughed and he pulled me up.

"Hurry up!" Alex said and I laughed again.

"My tail bone hurts now." I pouted as we walked out.

"Do I wanna know?"

"Nope."
______

"After Hours tour bus." Matt Flyzik said pointing to a bus. "All Time Low's tour bus." He said pointing to another. "And please, I don't care who uses what bus just use them both." He said and we nodded. He went onto the ATL bus and our tour manager Grayson went onto our bus along with Jaxson our manager.

"So... See ya later!" Lexi said pulling me onto our bus.

"Don't steal my girlfriend!" Alex yelled and Lexi slammed the door shut.

"Yay were on tour!" Lexi yelled pulling me into the bunk area. This is gonna be one hell of a tour.
______

A few weeks later it was mine and Alex's four year anniversary. We had the day off from concerts and craziness so we were going out. And right now I was getting ready. Fun right? Wrong.

I was wearing a purple dress, black heels and right now Lexi was doing my makeup.

"Ow! Lexi I'm fine!" I yelled as she 'accidentally' poked me in the eye with mascara

"Now you are!" She said turning me to see myself in the mirror. Wow. "Now go and use protection!"

"Why does everybody assume we always have sex when we go out! Damn."

"You know you do, we know you do. Everyone knows you do! So shut your face and go." Andrew said and I stuck my tongue out at him grabbing my stuff and going out of the bus.

"Are you ready?" Alex asked from behind me. I jumped a bit and turned to face him.

"Don't do that! But yes. I am." I said and he took my hand leading me to wherever we were going.
______

We had a nice dinner at a really nice restaurant and now we were walking around a park. How do we always end up doing that? We walked for a bit and ended up in a really nice part that was filled with stars and a bunch of flowers.

"McKenna, can I ask you something?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Well you just did." I said and he pouted. "Yeah."

"Well, Kenna we've known each other for a very long time. And well... I wanna take the next step in our relationship." Wait is he... "McKenna Elena Way," he started and got down on one knee. He is... "Will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a small box with a black diamond ring in it.

"Oh my God Alex

"Oh my God Alex... Of course." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me kissing me.

"I love you so much." He whispered and I buried my head in his shoulder.

"I love you too."
______

"Did you use protection?" Lexi asked as we walked onto the bus. Her eyes were glued to her phone while Andrew looked over her shoulder.

"No." I said bluntly and they looked up at us like we were crazy.

"Wait." Lexi said and they ran over ripping us apart and looking at my hand with the ring on it. Lexi squealed and Alex looked at her like she was crazy.

"I told you she would notice in about 30 seconds." I said and Alex stuck his tongue out at me. Soon Lexi and Andrew left us alone and we went to the bunk area. We heard Grayson and Jaxson in the back lounge screaming at the PlayStation but ignored it.

"I can't believe you said yes." Alex said kissing me.

"Why wouldn't I?"
•••

YAY THEY'RE ENGAGED!!!! I GOTTA GO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ALSO MY SISTER AND I CAME UP WITH MCKENNA AND ALEX'S SHIP NAME!!!! Malex! PS. At first it autocorrected to jalex 😜 BYE! >•< MEOW!💜