Chapter 22 - Together Forever

Start from the beginning

"I think... Janne-san... will pass" Azusa said it positively.

"I'm sure she will" Ruki said.

Few minutes after their exchanging words, Janne finally stepped out while waiting for the result. The brothers immediately went to her side. They could see Janne was very nervous but she didn't show any face of disappointment.

"Oh, himechi? How was it?" Yuma asked.

"Well... Good think I can answer all of their questions and the examiners were very happy with my topic. Hope I can passed"

"I'm sure you will! Pyon-chan already study hard for this day!" Kou assured her.

"Hehe~ Thank you, Kou-kun" 

It only took 8 minutes until her adviser came out to asked Janne to come inside the room again. Janne felt very nervous about the result. Ruki then hold her hand, calmed her down, and she entered the room once again. The brothers then sat in front of the room, waiting for the good news, until...

"Haah?!? What are ya doing here?!" Ayato suddenly came, and with the rest of his brothers.

"Oh man. Why you guys have to be here anyway?" Yuma asked.

"Isn't it obvious? It is because today is Janne-san's thesis defense and we are here to support her. We already prepared everything" Reiji said it while holding the bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"We already brought the cakes for her so she better passed it or I won't forgive her for spoiling the cakes" Kanato said it rudely.

"Well, how is she?" Shuu asked.

"It's the result now. Janne said the examiners liked her topic so I think she will be good" Ruki told him.

"I hope Janne-chan will passed the defense" Yui hoped. And then... Janne step out from the room, causing all of them became tense. Janne too was rather surprised with the arrival of the Sakamaki brothers.

"Hm? You guys came too?" Janne asked.

"Janne? How is it?" Ruki asked. Janne looked at him with a very passive face but then... Her expression changed in to a very happy face.

"I did it!!!" She announced it happily as the Mukami brothers came to hugged her, congratulated her. "Thanks, guys! For your support!"

"Yatta!!! Pyon-chan you did it!!!!"

"Haha! I knew it you will passed! Congrats, Himechi!" Yuma congratulated her while messing with her hair.

"Janne-san... Congratulations... Here's your... present" Azusa gave the flowers to her.

"Oh my, thank you so much you guys"

"Oi, potchari! Come here and receive your flowers!" Ayato ordered her. Janne obediently came to him and then... "Haha! You did it, potchari! Congrats!!" Ayato said.

"Congratulations, kohitsuji-chan. Nfu~ Today we'll have a big party" Laito said.

"Janne-san, please received this cakes. Congratulations" Kanato said.

"O--Omedeto, Janne" Subaru said it timidly.

"You done well, Janne-san" Followed by Reiji.

"Congrats, Janne" And finally by Shuu.

"Janne-chan, congratulations. Um, it's not much but please accept this" Yui gave her another flowers.

"Waaa! Thank you so much! Ne! Let's take a picture!" Janne suggested and all of them were taking pictures with Janne. While they were busy taking pictures, some of her friends came to congratulate her.