Chapter 33

I can see Sehun was worried. ''Sometimes I regret knowing him''

Week later
Its parents day in Korea. And this is the day that I hate most. Parents were invited for special programme in my school and like every year I have no one and I can't call around my granny everytime ,at her age.

While everyone is busy with preparation, I had no interest so I went up to the terrace and lied down on the chair facing up, the sky looks beautiful with clear bright blue sky . Minutes later I heard someone calling me. I looked around and it was my half sister Eunhae.

Sarah: how did you find me??
Eunhae: What are you doing up here? its tiring coming here you see. Someone told me that she saw you going here so.
Sarah: so why are you looking for me??
Eunhae: I don't want you to appear in front of father.
Sarah: ahh...That's silly! You need no worry and I don't have any intention to do that or interest .
Eunhae: okay thats good for you. But I don't trust dad. He will Probably call out for you.
Sarah: I don't think so since he is been hiding me for years and he is not the type to make any mistakes. Besides I don't consider him as my father. And this happens every year , why do you always come up with the same issue.?
Eunhae: its because I dont trust you much either.
Sarah: despite of having everything , you're still insecure? C'on if I tell anyone who is going to believe me?
Eunhae: good thing that you know your place. Anyway have a great day.

She left.
I still question myself, is she really my half sister?? How can she end up so cruel and heartless? She is turning out to be just like her mother.
Whatever!
I lied down again. And fall asleep.

As they were talking they didn't realise that they were not the only one on terrace. They didnt see Sehun on the other side sitting and leaning against the wall in the shed. Sehun heard every single conversation. He sat there still in shock. Now he knows the truth and didn't know what to do or how to react.

Sehun: (what the hell was that?? Mr kim is sarah's father?? What's going on? Why would they keep Sarah's real identity in secret ?? I have never imagine something like this. How did she manage to bear all this complications and hardships?? so This is the reason that there was something odd about her. All these time I didn't even know about her life, I'm such an idiot).

He took a peek at her. He saw , she has fallen asleep. Sehun sat next to her staring her face with concerns.

Sehun: you are such a mysterious person. (Leaves the place).

Sarah.
I woke up after few hours. I guess I fall asleep. Okay let me just go and check whats happening in the school. I see many parents attending the programme, I saw my dad sitting next to Eunhae in the front raw. I also saw Sehun with his parents. As soon as I saw him , he turn back and looked at me and our eyes met so I quickly turn away and left the hall. '' wah how does he even know that I'm looking at him? He is so creepy at times.

'' whatsoever I'm so hungry right now, I need food , I sat on the chair lazily.'
My phone rang , its a call from my granny. I pick up.
'Yes grandma,!
How are you? - Granny
I'm find , hope my granny is having a great time there.
'Yes, I really miss my angel' - granny
I miss you too ~ I'll come there as soon as i finish my exams *getting emotional*
' okay okay, just remember that I'm proud of you and I love you so much ' - granny
I know, I love you too. *hangs up*

I saw someone standing right next to.

Sarah: what the!!! You scared me.
Sehun: do I look like a ghost to you.
Sarah: no you're more scarier.
Sehun: what?
Sarah: nothing.

I came out of the class. My dad and my Sister just went pass on me. I didn't looked at them and nor did they. I see them going back home together and I just stood there looking at them going inside those fancy car and to be honest I felt a little jealous. My eyes got a little teary.

Sehun notice that and kept looking at her . He saw Sarah was completely ignored.

Sehun: ya!
Sarah: * glare at Sehun *don't call me ya. I have a name you know. *yells*
Sehun: ...you scared me.
Sarah: whatever I'm going home.
Shehu: hey...wa..it..

She left without hearing him.

That evening.
Sehun kept waiting for Sarah in front of her house. She left early today but haven't showed up yet. Sehun was worried and angry at the same time. He was so angry for what she has been hiding from him and couldn't help but not talk about the secrets.

hours later.
Sarah finally showed up. Sehun went towards her and hug her.

Sarah:....Se..hun. what...why are you here?
Sehun: where did you go?? I was hella worried.
Sarah: what? You been waiting? But why?
Sehun: I don't know. I just really wanted to see you.
Sarah: *teary eyes* you know what, I'm really in pain right now.
Sehun: I know...

To be continue.......