Chapter 11

Sarah:(I woke early in the morning already feeling tired , I feel dizzy at the same time. Huh....I feel sick .

[After few hour]

I was in few distance in reaching my school gate and I saw Sehun coming from the opposite direction. For some reason I felt sad . I looked at him to see me. But he completely ignored me, that left me broken heart. )

Sehun walk ahead and She followed him. She kept calling him but he didn't respond .

While in the classroom whenever She tried approaching him, he always leaves his seat and goes out of class .

Sarah: " he is completely ignoring me, what should I do to make him talk to me"

Sehun: * he bangs his hand on the wall hurting himself* " sorry Sarah you can't just get any closer to me, this feelings for u I have is even too much to control.

If u get any closer , I don't even know what may happen to you."

Just like that the day passes . After classes gets over.

Sarah is now waiting for Sehun near the gate.

Sarah: "there he is. I have to talk to him no matter what".... Se...Sehun!

* he ignores her*

Then She grab his hand. He tried escaping but couldn't .
Sehun" what the!! She is strong"And why is her hand hot. I can feel burn on my hand. Is she sick? "
Sarah: please Sehun don't ignore me like that.
Sehun: what do you want?
Sarah: you know it what I want.
Sehun: you don't have anything to say?
Sarah: I have.
Sehun: say it fast and dont waste my time here.
Sarah:I'll agree to what u said and I'll keep my distance from but please don't ignore me.
Sehun: done? Okay I'm going!
Sarah: please!
Sehun: now get your hand out of mine.
Sarah: oh sorry!

And then he left without saying anything.

Sehun: " she is having a fever I can already say that . Can't she first take care of herself? Aish!!!! Can't stop thinking about her. Will she be alright? "

I slam myself on my bed and still kept thinking about her. I can still feel her burning hand. * he raise his hand and looks at it*. That idiot I'm worried. That careless and clumsy girl. Arrghh!! * sits on the bed*Should I go check on her? Nahh!!! Damn it!!!

( a knock on the door)
Mrs Oh: What's wrong Sehun? Why are u making noises? Everything okay.
Sehun: everything is okay.
Mrs Oh: go wash up and come down.
Sehun: okay!

Sehun: " I got no choice I have to call Luhan. "........................

Sarah: " I'm home and I feel so sick ,don't feel like moving an inch. Damn that Sehun!! * my tears started to falling *, Damn it what is this I can't control my tears. I feel tired . I hate this tears its making me more sick. Just when I was about to sleep I hear the doorbell. I went lazily to see who it is. I was surprise to see Luhan standing infront of my door.

What??? What is he doing here. I open the door.

Luhan: hi!

To be continue....