chapter 10

Mrs Oh: Sehuna don't tell me you're in love.

Sehun: no I'm not. I don't know.

Mrs Oh: you know you can't . You're engagement and marriage is already planned.

Sehun: yea I know with the one that I haven't seen or met yet. Mom what should I do I don't like this.

Mrs Oh: I know baby. I'm sorry I cant do anything. Your dad is someone who keeps his promises .

Sehun: what kind of promise?

Mrs Oh: you know what Mr Kim's dad wanted you to become their son inlaw and that was his last wish. He was very close to your dad , he treated him like his own son, helped your dad in becoming this successful. So your dad promised him that you will marry his granddaughter.

Sehun: what is this they made their decision without my knowledge.

Mrs Oh: you were still a baby back then.
Sehun: I hate this! What kind of relationship dad has with Mr Kim.
Mrs Oh: I dont know much of their story though. But before marrying your dad I heard that your dad and Mr Kim happens to be good friends and also fell inlove with the same girl . After that some conflicts arose between them but everything settled when She died. I think your dad still loves her I can see it.
Sehun: you okay with that.
Mrs Oh: Yea I'm fine with it cuz she is past and I'm the present. Anyway I hope you didn't miss any of your classes.
Sehun: mom you know I never skips my class.
Mrs Oh: I know !thats my baby. Okay get some rest . ( kisses him in his forehead and she left the room)

(Next morning )

[at Sarah's house]

Sarah getting ready for the school. She  made two a lunch box .

Sarah: ( I wonder whether Sehun will like it or not. Hope he likes my lunch. Why am so happy right now. He even rejected me but I'm still excited to se him again. I must crazy)

[Scene in the classroom]

Sarah: ( I can't believe I reached so early)

Time passes and now its time for the school bell to ring.

Sarah: ( why is he taking so long its almost time. Oh there he is. I wanted to talk to him but the bell rang.)

Classes began . She kept staring him but Sehun never look back at her. During break hour She wanted to give the lunch she brought for him but he was nowhere to be found. She set alone in the hall and had her lunch. Someone came in , she turn around to see and it was Sehun. He came and set next to her. She hurriedly took out the other lunch box and handed over to him.

Sehun: whats this?

Sarah: its your lunch I made it for you hope you enjoy it.

Sehun: you don't have to do that. Anyway thanks.

( she kept staring at him with excitement)

Sehun: stop staring at me like that .

Sarah: okay sorry! Tell me how is it.

Sehun: its good.

Sarah: I'll bring for you tomorrow again.

Sehun: please don't! I appreciate what your doing but please stop caring and looking for me. I won't be able to give you What you're expecting.

Sarah: Im not expecting anything from you Sehun. Why are you being like this ? Can't I just care for a friend.

Sehun: I know how you feel for me and if that feeling of yours gets deeper , I'm afraid you're going get hurt. I want to keep some distance between us.

Sarah: no I can't do that. I'm not asking you to love me back. Can't I just stay besides you. We can be good friends.

Sehun: I'm sorry. I don't think we can be friends either.

Sarah: Sehun please stop talking. You're hurting me. Okay if you want that way then fine. Let's maintain our distance. ( She slam the door and left)

Sehun: ( I'm sorry Sarah. Its not that I don't like you being around. I was protecting my feelings for you.)

[Sehun's house]

Sehun taking shower in his bathroom. He kept thinking about her and what he said. It did break his heart for hurting her again . He came out of the shower. Lying in his bed feeling abit down.

His mother knock and came in.

Mrs Oh: Sehuna whats wrong?

Sehun: nothing mom.

Mrs Oh: come down for dinner.

Sehun: I don't feel like eating today.

Mrs Oh: why. Are sick? Is everything okay?!

Sehun: yea everything is fine. Its just that..

Mrs Oh: just What? Tell me.

Sehun: um..I think I'm having feelings for this girl called Sarah. So I told her today to keep distance from me. But I want to talk to her. And I'm hurting her for the second time. Do you think what I did was right.?

Mrs Oh: Sehuna remember whatever decision you make I'll always support you. So you did right. Now come on have some food.

[Sarah's house]

Sarah: that jerk! *lying on her bed*( my chest feel so tight and I don't feel like moving. Its worst than the last time. My heart feels so much pain and this stupid tears won't stop falling. why does he had say that. I can barely breath.)

Feeling weak she fall asleep.