Chapter 40

Next day. [Sunday]

I woke and realize its my mom's birthday. I went down to kitchen, my granny is helping her maid with cooking.

Grandma: finally you awake.
Sarah: um.. good morning.
Grandma: eheh... good morning. Come sit down, look I have made all your favorite foods.

I sat down for on the chair. I see so many delicious food on the table .

Sarah: wow! Who is coming?
Grandma: that's for you, you idiot.
Sarah: but I can't eat all this, I'm not a pig.

That made her laugh out loud.

Grandma: no today you have to eat like pigs. *laughs*
Sarah: ehhh... Grandma!! You always do this whenever I come.
Grandma: nah nah look you how thin you have become.
Sarah: I'm not thin. This is how I am.
Grandma: I usually don't get to do this so I always gets excited when you're around.
Sarah: okay okay.

I stood up from the chair and brought my granny sit next to me.

Sarah: you come and sit here. Let's eat together. *smile *
Grandma: alright..

Sarah: Hm Grandma today is mom's birthday.
Grandma: I know. I wonder how would she look like if she still alive.
Sarah: she would have been definitely look like you of course, when you were at late 30s and early 40s.
Grandma: hm I guess so.
Sarah: I'm visiting her grave later. You want to come along with me.?
Grandma: I rather not, sorry honey. Sarah: I understand.

My Grandma never visits my mom's grave with me because i know she would cry every time and she doesn't want me to see her cry, she doesn't want to show her weak side. But I know all and its same for me.

After meal I left to visit my mom's grave.

[Grandma]
(Hm oh I remember Luhan was asking for Sarah yesterday, oh God I totally forgot to tell her. Anyway I'll just call Luhan and tell him she is here, he must be worried for some reason)

[Sarah]
As I was coming near to graveyard I saw a black car parked near the entrance . I already knew it would be dad's. But he came early today.

As I came closer, he was there with his manager, putting the flowers on the vast that my mom liked and was saying something but I couldn't hear it.
He turned around and saw me.

Sarah: you came? I thought you have forgotten about her.
Dad: what are you saying.?
Sarah: nothing, I'm glad you came at least.
Dad: you know I come here every year.
Sarah: I know but people can change in a day so. (I know he had a genuine feeling, but I really hate him for letting her suffer alone )
Dad: .......not me though.
Sarah: Can I ask you something?
Dad: yes.
Sarah: can you tell me why did mom had this weird habit of collecting your buttons on her birthday? Since I was young I didn't got a chance to ask her.

Dad: hmm.... its not her who is collecting them, its me who is sending those. Its just a sign that I still love her. actually, on her birthday I purpose her and she accepted . I hugged her and her necklace got stuck with one of my button as we were trying to take her chain out my button fell off and she took it, saying she wants to keep it so she could always remember that day. And I started sending them every year on her birthday just to say I love her.

I move little far from him.

Sarah: really?

Dad: what are you doing there???
Sarah: so embarrassing. *blush*
Dad: yah!! than why did you ask.?? Stupid! You're embarrassing me too .
Sarah: its okay its okay. It was romantic.
Dad: aiii... don't talk to me.
Sarah: *laughs * I guess you brought today as well?
Dad: I Did and already kept in her collection box.

Sarah: thanks! I came for that yesterday.
Dad: hm.. okay I'm leaving. Can't waste anymore time.

He left.

Like him i brought her favorite flowers and put them on her grave.
I lied down on the grass.

"Mom are you happy? Dad still loves you, though he haven't accepted me as her daughter in public eyes. " why did you left me so early? Sometimes I really get jealous of those who who have their mother and also I wonder how its feel like to get mother's love "

"You're cruel like dad when I just started to know you and you left me, didn't you think that I was still very small? Not ready to face the world. "

[Back to Sehun, that morning]
I woke up , I'm still in her bed. Her smell, I thought she is here. But no? Does that mean she didn't return home yesterday? I check my phone, there is nothing, no message, no missed calls.

He sat down with his hands on his head, feeling tension?

Where could she have been,? Did something happen to her, I slap my face for thinking that.. no no.. what am I thinking? Arrgh....

He calls her number, but no one picked up.

[Sarah's phone is ringing on her bed and is in silent mode and forgot to take with her]

What its finally on, why is she not picking up? Man!!! Why does she had to drive me crazy??

He call again.

Come on pick up!!!

No response again.

He got up and started getting ready to go out and look for her. When he moved out of the house ,his phone rang!

Its Luhan! He pick up the call, walking really fast.

"Yes Lu "
"Oh hey I know where Sarah is "
"Seriously?? "
"Yea, she is with her granny, at the countryside"
"Huh? Really, okay thanks man "
"No problem, so you going there? "
"Yea, I'll leave right now "
"I can sent you there if you're desperate "
"I'm dying ,you don't know.! "
"Okay wait there I'm coming "

After few minutes Luhan arrived with his car. And they left for the place.

Luhan: hey, how did you lost contact with her.
Sehun: I don't know.
Luhan: did you guys had a fight?
Sehun: I can't say that, but she was upset with me.
Luhan: hm.. this kind of things happens in relationship, its normal. You don't need to panic that much.
Sehun: but who disappear just like that huh. She didn't think of me!

After few hours of driving they finally reached the place but didn't know where is the exact address. So they kept driving for a while. And spot a girl walking on the side of the road from the opposite direction.

Luhan: isn't that her.
Sehun: yes its her. Stop the car.

He get off the car , went straight towards her.

She got stunt seeing him there.

Sarah:... se...h

Before she could say anything. He came and hugged her.