Chapter 9

[Scene in classroom]

Break hour.

Sarah: ( for some reason I feel so tired and lazy and everything bores me. I wonder where is Sehun . I lied my head down on my desk facing the window. Then I saw Sehun through the windows in the next building talking to someone , by the figure I can tell It's a female. I wonder what they are talking about?. I closed my eyes to avoid seeing him with someone else , it doesn't matter but I still get jealous .)

[ scene in the 2nd building in library ]

Sehun was reading some books quietly . A girl ( Sarah's half Sister Eunhae )came and set infront of Sehun She kept her books on the same table as Sehun. Sehun eyes got a little widen and look up to see . She greeted him and smile. Sehun ignored her greeting and continue reading his book.

???: hi you're Oh Sehun right.?

Sehun nod coldly.

???: is it really true that you're dating Sarah.

Sehun: It's none of your business.

???: why are you rude to me?

Sehun: I'm like this to everyone.

???: If you're dating with Sarah. I'm afraid that relationship is not going to work.

Sehun: who are you?

???: you will soon find out.

Sehun: Whatever! Not interested.

???: I wonder what's going to happen with her. She seems to like you alot. It will be good if you stay away from her .

Sehun: nothing is going to happen.

???: we will see about that.

She left after a short conversation with Sehun. Sehun looked pretty annoyed with her.

Few minutes later the bell rang and every students went inside their classes. Sarah kept taking a glimpse of Sehun . Sehun notice and looked at her. She only smiled at him and he smirk . She seem curious about what he was talking with the girl but couldn't ask. Classes are finally over and everyone heading out of the class. For the first time Sehun is still in his seat as if he was waiting for something. Sarah went near him .

Sarah: What happen? aren't you leaving.?

Sehun: Ofcourse I'll go. I just don't feel like going home that's all.

Sarah: should we head out.

Sehun: Yea.

Sarah: can I ask you something?

Sehun: sure go ahead.

Sarah: umm...nah forget it.

Sehun: what is it you can tell me?

Sarah: nothing its just silly things.

Sehun: By the way do have friends in the school.

Sarah: no I don't. But I have outside.

Sehun: then do you know anyone from the school.

Sarah: yea. Why do you ask?

Sehun: nothing just. Okay I'll be going this way ( opposite to Sarah ). See ya!

Sarah: okay bye. ( I wish we have the same road )

She reach her home. She washed up and took something to eat and set on the couch and started watching tv.

Sarah: ( the house feel so empty after he left.)

[Scene in Sehun's house]

Mr.Oh: Where have you been all this time.

Sehun: In friend's place.

Mr Oh: which friend?

Sehun: new friend.

Mr Oh: where is your phone? And why is it switch off?

Sehun: It's broken.

Mr Oh: get a new one. You have money right.

Sehun: yes.

Mr Oh: is it true that you're seeing a girl.?

Sehun: no It's not.( how the F**k He heard that)

Mr Oh: if It's true than you know the consequence. And Don't try to spoil my status. One thing considered yourself lucky today.

Mrs Oh: honey! You're scaring him. And enough of the questions.

Mr Oh: if he gets spoils than you will be the responsible.

Mrs Oh: yes I'm ready for that. Sehuna go and get change I'll bring something for you to eat you must hungry.

Sehun bow to their parents and went inside his room. He slam himself down on his bed with a slide relive from the stress. After some minutes his mom knock the door and get in.

Mrs Oh: Sehuna here eat something.

Sehun: thanks mom.

Mrs Oh: you know I was so worried for you. I thought your dad will kick out of the house.

Sehun: mom I'm sorry. * hugs his mom*

Mrs Oh: I can't believe my baby is all grown up. Next time atleast tell me if you're staying out okay.

Sehun: okay I will. Mom I have a question.
Mrs oh:yes.
Sehun: what will happen if i falls in love with someone.