Chapter 14

Sarah:
" it feels like my world is turning up side down. Sehun is Eunhae's fiance? My love and my sister. What's going on? Why am I the only one who had to go much of pain .Now I'm starting to hate this life. They were right I shouldn't have been born . As I walk on the street, I tried not to shed a tear but I couldn't. * the rain started falling* now even the sky is crying. Mother are you watching me? I'm sorry for being this weak. Mom please wash my pain with your tears"

I didn't even know when I reached home. I went inside the bathroom, turn on the shower and let the water hit on my head, Slowly my dress got fully soak. I cried my heart out.

[ back to Sehun and Eunhae]
Sehun: okay I'm going.
Eunhae: hey wait. You can't simply leave like that.
Sehun: when your parents ask me. Tell them I had some urgent work so I left! Bye.
Eunhae: yah!!*yell* wait !!

Sehun left .

Sehun:
" what I should do now?? I can already see her face, without knowing I was standing in front of her house. I can't take this anymore I'm going in."

Sehun rang the door bell. Few minutes past but no response. He rang for the second time still no response. He already knew the password of her house , he typed it and was able to open the door, "Sehun murmur oh she haven't change her pass" and went inside. He call her name few times. He could hear the sound of the shower and thought she must be inside. 1 hour passed she haven't come out of the bathroom.

Sehun: f**k! What is this? Why is she taking so long??

He felt something is wrong. He knock the door but she isn't responding. Sehun started banging the door and break it to get in. He find her lying there. He rushes to her, he knelt down and hold her in his arm, calling her name he started crying.

Sehun: Sarah!! Please say something! Please open your eyes! Please please! * crying*.

He carried her *bridal style* and rushes to nearby hospital.

Few hours later.
Doctor: who are you to her?
Sehun: I'm her boyfriend.
Doctor: okay! She fine. Its just due to lack of eating. Without food, your body does not have enough energy and nutrition to carry on the functions necessary to sustain health, and over time your body will deteriorate and eventually shut down. She is also in the stage of depression. Please take care of her properly and make sure she eats. Tell her family to look after her , this is not the way a person should be living. What are their parents doing leaving their child lack of food and sleep.

Sehun: yea I'll look after her thank you so much! And I'm sorry for whatever it is. I'll definitely keep in mind whatever you said. Thank you!
Doctor: She is fine now , let her rest here for today. You can take her home tomorrow.
Sehun: okay . Thank you!

Sehun came inside the room where she was sleeping. Set next to her. Patting her head .

Sehun: why? Why are you doing this to your self? If anything happens to you I'm never going to forgive myself . * spoke softly *
What will happen if I never came to your place. I can't imagine.

Sehun's phone kept ringing but he didn't answer any of the calls. Finally he turn off his phone.

Sehun: she looks so weak. Please wake up soon I have lots to say. You don't even know how I feel for you , you idiot. Now I understand I can't live without you. I feel so much lonely without you.

He lied next to her holding her in his arms and fall asleep............