15 | love

15

l o v e

Revenge was never the solution. Understanding was always the solution.

Maybe instead of Alpha, Beta and Gamma, being such spiteful plans, we should have just organized a group talk with all the bullies. After all, it's the bullies that are the weak ones. Their insecurities are what shine through, whenever they bully us. And maybe, just removing those insecurities is all we have to do.

Following the weeks after the month long gap, I enjoyed coming to school. I chose to take a creative writing class, and fortunately, it was something I excelled in. Probably because of all the writing I do on my blog.

It wasn't like the nerds and the bullies were now braiding each other's hairs and swapping nail-polish. Instead, it was a mutual feeling of tolerance. Cheer tryouts were held again, and some of the less popular people made their way in. Including one girl called Layla Summer. The nerds helped in tutoring some of the bullies, and helping them pass some classes.

Alyssa didn't get back her boyfriend, but from what I see, she looks alright. All through out the plan, she never hung out with Mikaela, probably because she knew we might hurt her in the process. Clever.

XxX XxX XxX XxX

I click the 'post' button on my blog page. It's a new blog post that I just typed up, regarding how to start over. It relates a lot with what I've been feeling now. To start over, and to find new footing. To follow my dreams, because now there is nothing I have to be afraid of now.

I hear the doorbell ringing, and my mom hollers out to me to go check and see who it is. I walk down the stairs, grumpily, to see her baking in the kitchen. She probably didn't want to be disturbed.

I swing open the door, and come face to face with him. My heart skips a beat, as I look at him.

I didn't expect him to be here, standing in front of my doorstep. Especially after everything that's happened. "Hey," he says, with a nervous smile, as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Hi," I say with a smile, and I open the door wide.

__________END OF THE STORY__________

|| 1 multimedia item, bc the book is over and I'm sobbing ||

[A/N]

That's it everyone! Another one wrapped up. Now, obviously all of you must be wondering who it is that visits Lyra in the end. And that's something I'm not going to divulge. It's something you have to figure out.

Loads of interesting announcements on my next installment, so beware for that.

- aspir.